Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Gratis
Apr 17, 2002

Karate Jazz Wolf

Encryptic posted:

Didn't actually buy it - just rented both of 'em from the library along with Parker's retelling of the Wyatt Earp story (Gunman's Rhapsody). :)

Appaloosa was pretty good, though I feel like Parker could have done a little more with it. I liked it well enough to continue on with Resolution, though.

I've been craving western media recently and I've been planning to read Appaloosa after having seen the movie. I had no idea there was a sequel.

Currently I'm slowly plodding my way through Lonesome Dove. I'm almost to the halfway point of this monster but it's fantastic. Give it a 100 pages and you'll be hooked. I can't wait to watch the miniseries, which is said to be fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread