Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sharizard posted:

Aw shucks, thanks! I'll throw in some extra cash, too. Give me your email whenever you're ready.

PM'd you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sharizard, your grip is on the way and I cleaned my PMs out if you tried to get back to me and it didn't work.

E: The post office told me it'd arrive Saturday, but the tracking number says Monday. Here's hoping for the former

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Bubbacub posted:

Claiming this. You can PM me your paypal address.

Sorry, but you didn't get back to me after I sent you my paypal address. Still interested? If not I do want to get this on the market (here, or Amazon or ebay) while people are doing holiday shopping.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Graniteman posted:

Sorry, but you didn't get back to me after I sent you my paypal address. Still interested? If not I do want to get this on the market (here, or Amazon or ebay) while people are doing holiday shopping.

Paypal sent

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Bubbacub posted:

Paypal sent

Thanks! Shipped it over lunch. PM sent with tracking number.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I hate to give up my only full-frame body, but I need something more specialized for wildlife. To that end, here for your consideration is a 5D Mark 2 and two lenses:

5D Mark II

This camera's previous owner bought it from Canon as a refurb. It works great but the body looks a little rough. I didn't inflict any of this damage myself, and was assured that it wouldn't affect functionality when I acquired it; that's proven to be the case.

Blotches on the rear LCD screen are visible when it's off but obviously disappear when lit.

Bump marks on the bottom corners.

Also, the focusing screen is somewhat dirty. You can take it out and clean it if you want but I never have, as it has no relationship to the light that reaches the sensor.

$860 shipped.

EF 35mm f/2

This old thing sounds like an RC car when the AF is engaged, but it's generally sharp throughout the aperture range. Just vignettes at wider stops, as do all of the OG EF 35mm's. Nothing visibly wrong with it but I have to dial in a +13 front-focus compensation in the 5D's AF micro adjust to get consistent critical focus. The previous owner bought it, used, for their (new at the time) Canon Digital Rebel 300D. It's been around the block a few times.

EF 100mm Macro f/2.8

It's a Canon 100mm Macro. It's great. Seen lots of use but still going strong.

Dialed in to +6 AFMA for reliable critical focus on the 5D. I set up an ISO chart, tripod, tethered shooting, level and ruler - the works, to get this value.

The camera and lens are meant for each other.

So really, I'd like to sell all this as a set. I'm willing to part with the just the 5D by itself, but in that case I'm going to wait to part out the lenses until the body itself is sold.

As a kit, I'm asking $1280 shipped to CONUS. That's basically giving away the 35mm as a bonus. I've never shipped anything to Canada, but I'd be willing to do that too - although I might need a little more for shipping. Comes with everything you see here (no CF card) (battery is in the camera in pic but will be shipped separately in the box).
PM me!

And if you have an original 7D in good working condition I will immediately use the money you pay me with to buy it from you at a reasonable price.

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 7, 2015

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

daspope posted:

Carl Ziess Jena/Sonnar 180mm 2.8 MC (Pentacon Six Mount) - $210 shipped USA

This lens is famous for its bokeh and glass. You can make busy backgrounds into beautiful mush or just enjoy how sharp it is. I have used it adapted, but do recommend using the tripod collar (it is 3/8s but I can include a 1/8 adapting screw for standard tripod mounts). This is the MC (Multicoated Version) and newest of the versions, I have not had any issues with flare. The optics are clean and the lens is in like new condition. The beer is there as a reference for the size of the lens.

You can see the full album of pictures here in higher quality and higher resolution here
https://goo.gl/photos/txcF6d16seWoo1NA8

If you would like, I could also share photos taken with the lens. I am open to offers. I do not have PM-s, but can be contacted in this thread or by email at rourkedesign at gmail.com.

Giving this one more Bump. I was asked to repost this if it was still available.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

*GONE*

I have a Clik-Elite Contrejour 35 backpack taking up a whole tonne of space in my closet.

It's been a great backpack for hiking and backcountry skiing. I'm getting rid of it because since I moved to mirrorless I don't need a camera bag this big anymore.

The bag itself is kinda heavy but your gear is well protected (I've taken a few beaters while skiing and never once damaged any piece of camera gear). I know backpack fitting is a personal thing but I found that this bag carried very well once adjusted properly.

It's in good condition, not really even all that dirty considering. Most of the zipper seals are in good shape, with the exception of the backpanel (where you access your gear). But that's never been a problem since it's against your back.

Once again, this bag is free to whomever can come and pick it up. I live in the Vancouver, BC area, so if you're able to get here and are interested, drop me a PM.

Rot fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Dec 8, 2015

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

DJExile posted:

Sharizard, your grip is on the way and I cleaned my PMs out if you tried to get back to me and it didn't work.

E: The post office told me it'd arrive Saturday, but the tracking number says Monday. Here's hoping for the former

Hey. Just confirming that I got the grip today. It works! I'll send you some more cash via PayPal in the morning. Thanks again!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sharizard posted:

Hey. Just confirming that I got the grip today. It works! I'll send you some more cash via PayPal in the morning. Thanks again!

Not necessary. Consider it an early Christmas present. :)

binhex
Aug 17, 2008

Rot posted:

*FREE*

I have a Clik-Elite Contrejour 35 backpack taking up a whole tonne of space in my closet.

Score! Just to let people know, I'll be picking this up at lunch time.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

binhex posted:

RIP goon fell for the ol honeypot camera gear trick.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Interest check: Nikon D700 in pristine condition, used mainly for architectural jobs. 25k actuations. Comes boxed with all the parts it does new, plus more batteries. Think of the joy this will bring into your life.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Does anyone here have the Sigma 50-150mm OS Nikon fit that they're considering to sell in the future? They don't seem to be the most common lens to see on the second hand market, and dealing with someone here is always preferable to eBay etc.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

:pedo:

binhex posted:

VelociBacon posted:

RIP goon fell for the ol honeypot camera gear trick.

:henget:

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

binhex posted:

Binhex stopped by, picked up the bag, and both of us came away from the encounter as better people.

binhex
Aug 17, 2008

Rot posted:

Binhex stopped by, picked up the bag, and both of us came away from the encounter as better people.

Confirmed. Bag is awesome. Thanks again Rot.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Ric posted:

Interest check: Nikon D700 in pristine condition, used mainly for architectural jobs. 25k actuations. Comes boxed with all the parts it does new, plus more batteries. Think of the joy this will bring into your life.

Just want to say this is a good camera and someone should get it. It's an upgrade over pretty much anything that isn't a D3, D4, D600, D750 or D800.
(Reasons to not get a D700 would be if you need video, or seriously need ISOs above 3200.)

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Rot posted:

binhex posted:

Confirmed. Bag is awesome. Thanks again Rot.

I actually live in Vancouver too, shoot me a PM next time either of you are shooting anything exciting or need a backup.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

nielsm posted:

Just want to say this is a good camera and someone should get it. It's an upgrade over pretty much anything that isn't a D3, D4, D600, D750 or D800.
(Reasons to not get a D700 would be if you need video, or seriously need ISOs above 3200.)
Thanks, I agree, though I'm perfectly happy with the photos I've made above 3200 too. These two are 6400, for example.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
yeah gently caress that guy, shoot above iso 3200 all day every day. When I was in college I shot with the newspaper's D300 bodies mostly, and then I borrowed a friend's D700 for the last quarter of a game. Holy poo poo, that thing ruled. I had my own 1D Mark III at the time, and the AF was easily on par.

this is iso 5000 with 25/25 lightroom noise reduction and 140/1.5/0 unsharp mask, otherwise untouched

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Ric posted:

Tell me more.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

VelociBacon posted:

I actually live in Vancouver too, shoot me a PM next time either of you are shooting anything exciting or need a backup.

Likewise, except you don't actually want me as a backup

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

Ric posted:

Have you come up with a price for this yet?

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
I have a like-new Sigma 30mm f2.8 emount lens for sale. Originally got this for my A6000 but rarely use it- figured it deserved a better home. Lens & optics are all in mint condition- no dust, haze, etc.

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/D6BUCyi0ukppPDsCxOME8lA6XQaG8bMW/IMG_20151211_192539.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/6IneNYuFFDIJnuWwKP99YVSvnRgWURSa/IMG_20151211_121838.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/kw5RYQQAUuzaKdNQQoKH6wej8fxmxUOi/IMG_20151211_122029.jpg

Comes with lens, original box, leaflets, hood, case.

Looking for $175 shipped! Located in NYC, shoot me an email at my username @ gmail for more details.

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 12, 2015

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

UncleGuito posted:

I have a like-new Sigma 30mm f2.8 emount lens for sale. Originally got this for my A6000 but rarely use it- figured it deserved a better home. Lens & optics are all in mint condition- no dust, haze, etc.

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/6IneNYuFFDIJnuWwKP99YVSvnRgWURSa/IMG_20151211_121838.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/kw5RYQQAUuzaKdNQQoKH6wej8fxmxUOi/IMG_20151211_122029.jpg

Looking for $175 shipped!

Might want to edit that before a mod does.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad

MrBlandAverage posted:

Might want to edit that before a mod does.

Good looking out, thanks.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

UncleGuito posted:

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/D6BUCyi0ukppPDsCxOME8lA6XQaG8bMW/IMG_20151211_192539.jpg

Looking for $175 shipped! Located in NYC, shoot me an email at my username @ gmail for more details.

If only it was the 1.4 for canon mount. :(

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

It's a great little lens, if it's anything like the 19mm version. I'm trying to get rid of some stuff (buy my 5D2, posted upthread!) otherwise I would buy it.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Graniteman posted:

Thanks! Shipped it over lunch. PM sent with tracking number.

Got the lens today, looks great - thanks!

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Edit: ad posted below

Ric fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 13, 2015

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
Anyone have a Bronica GS-1 they want to unload, I'd like to find a kit if I can with the grip and 100mm 3.5 lens. I'm near DC, chat me tarun.sarao@gmail.com

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Wild EEPROM posted:

Tell me more.

aricoarena posted:

Have you come up with a price for this yet?

Nikon D700, manuals, leads, original battery and charger, three extra batteries and charger, box. 25k actuations. Never wet/banged/dropped.

I'd like £500 (c. $750 US) shipped. Let me know if this is way off the mark.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Have some random vintage stuff lying around and was wondering if anybody was interested in any of the following?

- Vivitar 28mm F2 (Canon FD Mount, stuck at F2, probably has oily blades - if you know what you're doing you can fix this easily!)
- Imado 135mm F2.8 (Nikon mount, Aperture stuck and have no clue why it won't move)
- Canon 50mm 1.8 (Canon FD Mount, works perfectly)
- Vivitar 2x Teleconverter (Canon FD)
- Canon Speedlite 155A

Anybody want to take all of this stuff for $25?

Bang3r
Oct 26, 2005

killed me.
tore me to pieces.
threw every piece into a fire.
Fun Shoe
Interest check:

Any aus goons checking up on here? I've got the old Sigma 50mm 1.4 (Canon) that I want to get rid of, I've just gotten a 35mm 1.4 Art and I'd rather it go to one of you blokes first.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
How much/what city?

Bang3r
Oct 26, 2005

killed me.
tore me to pieces.
threw every piece into a fire.
Fun Shoe
I'm in Perth and $300. I've got photos of the lens etc

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Hey goons, would anyone with a Canon t3i like a silicone shell for :10bux:+shipping? I sold the camera a while ago but neglected to think of including it.

The silicone shell is actually really nice, makes the Rebel body considerably more comfortable to grip and provides legit protection. Button feeling is surprisingly unaffected.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades
Sold all my gear locally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

SMERSH Mouth posted:

I hate to give up my only full-frame body, but I need something more specialized for wildlife. To that end, here for your consideration is a 5D Mark 2 and two lenses:

5D Mark II

This camera's previous owner bought it from Canon as a refurb. It works great but the body looks a little rough. I didn't inflict any of this damage myself, and was assured that it wouldn't affect functionality when I acquired it; that's proven to be the case.

Blotches on the rear LCD screen are visible when it's off but obviously disappear when lit.

Bump marks on the bottom corners.

Also, the focusing screen is somewhat dirty. You can take it out and clean it if you want but I never have, as it has no relationship to the light that reaches the sensor.

$860 shipped.

EF 35mm f/2

This old thing sounds like an RC car when the AF is engaged, but it's generally sharp throughout the aperture range. Just vignettes at wider stops, as do all of the OG EF 35mm's. Nothing visibly wrong with it but I have to dial in a +13 front-focus compensation in the 5D's AF micro adjust to get consistent critical focus. The previous owner bought it, used, for their (new at the time) Canon Digital Rebel 300D. It's been around the block a few times.

EF 100mm Macro f/2.8

It's a Canon 100mm Macro. It's great. Seen lots of use but still going strong.

Dialed in to +6 AFMA for reliable critical focus on the 5D. I set up an ISO chart, tripod, tethered shooting, level and ruler - the works, to get this value.

The camera and lens are meant for each other.

So really, I'd like to sell all this as a set. I'm willing to part with the just the 5D by itself, but in that case I'm going to wait to part out the lenses until the body itself is sold.

As a kit, I'm asking $1280 shipped to CONUS. That's basically giving away the 35mm as a bonus. I've never shipped anything to Canada, but I'd be willing to do that too - although I might need a little more for shipping. Comes with everything you see here (no CF card) (battery is in the camera in pic but will be shipped separately in the box).
PM me!

And if you have an original 7D in good working condition I will immediately use the money you pay me with to buy it from you at a reasonable price.

Bump for price drop:

$760 body only

$1100 for the kit

• Locked thread