Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Bump for price drop:

$760 body only

$1100 for the kit

I wish I could swing the extra cash. If you manage to sell it, let me know. I have a 7D for you if you're still shopping for one. Let me know and I'll take pics and put up the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Just tossing this out there:
I have Creative Suite 4 Premium for Mac, but no longer have a Mac. (built a PC after my 2008 MP finally melted down.)
I WANT to deactivate it and trade someone for the PC version (I heard it runs fine on Windows 10)

Although Adobe has all of the versions available for download, they refuse to trade my mac license for a pc license. I have Lightroom, but it is horribly un-intuitive compared to PS.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

dropping the prices on the remaining gear

Graniteman posted:

Selling some canon gear.
Canon MT-24EX macro twin flash, bought new 4/26/2015, used a lot but still excellent condition. $550 USD
All items include original boxes and accessories. MT-24 EX also includes some awesome custom diffusers.

Prices include shipping in the continental US.

Everything works, no problems. I'm selling them to help fund some new gear purchases.

If you live in the SF bay area you are welcome to check any of it out in person.

Photos

MT-24EX

MT-24EX price includes these custom diffusers (bought for ~$50). They work great. I think they're the best off the shelf diffusers you can buy for close up work.

edit: sold 50mm elsewhere. Removed from list.

Graniteman fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Dec 17, 2015

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

Ric posted:

Nikon D700, manuals, leads, original battery and charger, three extra batteries and charger, box. 25k actuations. Never wet/banged/dropped.

I'd like £500 (c. $750 US) shipped. Let me know if this is way off the mark.

I think that price is pretty fair, but I can't responsibly afford it right now.

Christmas, Bills, Being Responsible with money :argh:

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Does anybody have any old russian glass? I'd love to buy it!

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Does anybody have any old russian glass? I'd love to buy it!

I have a Carl Zeiss pentacon lens for sale a few posts ago, it is a bit on the larger side.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Interest check in the TCL-X100 and/or the WCL-X100? Both first owner with boxes, bags, original caps, etc.

RELATED: Anyone selling an X-T10 kit?

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Huxley posted:

Interest check in the TCL-X100 and/or the WCL-X100? Both first owner with boxes, bags, original caps, etc.

RELATED: Anyone selling an X-T10 kit?

What colors? Might be interested in the WCL depending on price

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dren posted:

What colors? Might be interested in the WCL depending on price

Both silver. I'll do some poking at numbers and get a proper post up tonight.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Huxley posted:

Both silver. I'll do some poking at numbers and get a proper post up tonight.

Selling the WCL-X100 (the conversion screw-on for the X100 series changing the focal length to 28mm FF equivalent) and the TCL-X100 (the same but changing the focal length to 50 mm FF). Both silver.

Both were bought new and used a good bit, but I'm going to pick up a X-T10 and that makes these two redundant. In great shape, never dropped, lived either on the camera or in their pouches.

Everything that came with them new is included: front and back caps, little pouches, paperwork, and fancy padded magnet boxes inside the boxes pictured.

Asking $215 each or both for $415 shipped to the US.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

aricoarena posted:

I think that price is pretty fair, but I can't responsibly afford it right now.

Christmas, Bills, Being Responsible with money :argh:

I think everyone's in the same position now, so I'll probably still have it in January. I'd be happy to hold it for you for a small deposit.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

Ric posted:

I think everyone's in the same position now, so I'll probably still have it in January. I'd be happy to hold it for you for a small deposit.

I do appreciate the offer but i dont think I will be in the market for a while. And even then I might looking more in the D7100 range. Thanks though.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

I posted this in SA-Mart as well, but I am looking to rent someone's color calibrator.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There was a thread about hiring out calibrators before right? I'm going to be in the same boat next year, so hope you find success! At worst I'll buy one of the drat things and be the rental guy, but it won't be for ages yet.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
So I hope this is the thread to ask questions in. I know absolutely nothing about cameras beyond the one in my iphone like, at all. Anyways, my uncle got me a used Lumix DMC-Fz200 camera for xmas, since it just came with the actual camera part itself, sans box.

Unfortunately I have bills to pay, anyone know what would be a fair price?

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Mint condition without box would be somewhere around $150-170 USD, looking at eBay.

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.
EDIT: All gone!

Any interest in the following? I'll put up some photos if someone is interested (otherwise it's going out to KEH): Might as well just add the photos now:

Canon 400mm f/5.6 ($800)

Sony a77ii ($700)

Tamron 150-600mm f/5-6.3 for Sony ($850)

Original owner of all three, each purchased new. The a77ii and Tamron have original packaging and all accessories.

Edit: Also a bunch of 120 film (stored in freezer):

• 2x Ektar 100 ($5 ea)
  • 4x Portra 400 ($6 ea)
  • 4x Tri-x 400 ($5 ea)
  • 6x Ultrafine Extreme 400 ($2 ea)
  • 2x Ilford PanF 50 ($6 ea)
  • 3x Ilford Delta 100 ($6 ea)

polyfractal fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 2, 2016

Kinfolk Jones
Oct 31, 2010

Faaaaaaaaast
SOLD!

Looking to sell a like-new Tamron 70-300 Non-VC Telephoto Zoom Lens (A17NII). This is the Nikon-compatible version. I got this for Christmas but ended up going with the VC model. Only took 3 or 4 shots with it to confirm it worked. Comes with the box and all paperwork.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1473/23386755983_a739dcb979_k.jpg

Asking $110 shipped. Anyone interested?

Kinfolk Jones fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Dec 31, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

polyfractal posted:

• 2x Ektar 100 ($5 ea)
  • 4x Portra 400 ($6 ea)

Would you take $30 for these?

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

8th-snype posted:

Would you take $30 for these?

Make it $33 (to cover half the USPS shipping) and you have a deal! Paypal: zacharyjtong (at) gmail

polyfractal fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Dec 28, 2015

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

polyfractal posted:

Make it $33 (to cover half the USPS shipping) and you have a deal! Paypal: zacharyjtong (at) gmail

Can you do the rest of the B&W for 55 shipped to VA?
Edit: bad with the maths

Bud fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 28, 2015

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

Bud posted:

Can you do the rest of the B&W for 55 shipped to VA?
Edit: bad with the maths

Works for me! I might not be able to get to the post office today, but can definitely drop it off first thing tomorrow morning.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

polyfractal posted:

Works for me! I might not be able to get to the post office today, but can definitely drop it off first thing tomorrow morning.

Cool - monies sent. Absolutely no rush, I have a fair amount and now I'll burn it up in the GW690.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Is this the proper thread for selling a BlackMagic Pocket Cinema cam too? Or is there a non-stills camera thread?

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

BonoMan posted:

Is this the proper thread for selling a BlackMagic Pocket Cinema cam too? Or is there a non-stills camera thread?

Here works. Selling for $20, if so I'll take it.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

outcast_p posted:

Here works. Selling for $20, if so I'll take it.

Ha, not quite $20, but I have the camera, EF Speedbooster, V mount adapter with rails, Tilta cage and various other small bits that are barely used at ALL and I'll be selling at a pretty hefty discount. My student loan bills went up to near unsustainable levels so I have to make some extra cash :(.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

polyfractal posted:

Sent cash money

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

BonoMan posted:

Ha, not quite $20, but I have the camera, EF Speedbooster, V mount adapter with rails, Tilta cage and various other small bits that are barely used at ALL and I'll be selling at a pretty hefty discount. My student loan bills went up to near unsustainable levels so I have to make some extra cash :(.

Post the details with photos (and your username so you don't get yelled at). Most likely out of my price range tho, sadly.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

outcast_p posted:

Post the details with photos (and your username so you don't get yelled at). Most likely out of my price range tho, sadly.

Yeah sorry meant to say "I'll post pics and details later"... Unfortunately it's at work which means I can't list pics until tomorrow

jackchaos
Aug 6, 2008
Looking for e mount Sony 20mm

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Crosspost from SA Mart. I got a new, non-emount body for Christmas which means I need to offload some of my lenses that aren't compatible. Located in NYC.

Sony 35mm f1.8 (SELF18):
This thing is practically brand new. I got it a week before Christmas and took about 25 photos with it. Everything is brand new- not a scratch, dust, streak anywhere on the optics and comes with original box, leaflets, caps, and hood.

http://i.imgur.com/p7vUxKN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YO1v6Td.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1QdtjFx.jpg

$370 shipped

Sigma 30mm f2.8:
I have a like-new Sigma 30mm f2.8 emount lens for sale. Lens & optics are all in mint condition- no dust, haze, etc. This thing takes some crazy sharp photos! Comes with lens, original box, leaflets, hood, case.

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/D6BUCyi0ukppPDsCxOME8lA6XQaG8bMW/IMG_20151211_192539.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/6IneNYuFFDIJnuWwKP99YVSvnRgWURSa/IMG_20151211_121838.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/kw5RYQQAUuzaKdNQQoKH6wej8fxmxUOi/IMG_20151211_122029.jpg

$175 shipped

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Anyone (pref Canada) looking to sell a d800?

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001
Interest check for focusingscreen.com 6D screens - i have an EC-A (microprism) and EC-B (split prism) going unloved

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

polyfractal posted:

Got the film today, all looks well. Thanks!

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".
Interest check with a Lomography Petzval lens with Canon mount.

I've used maybe 3 times and it's been sitting on my shelf for the longest time so I might as well sell it.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

xenilk posted:

Interest check with a Lomography Petzval lens with Canon mount.

I've used maybe 3 times and it's been sitting on my shelf for the longest time so I might as well sell it.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Interest check on a Fuji X-E2 with extra bits. Gotta start saving up for that sweet Xpro2.

Borachon
Jun 15, 2011

Whiskey Powered

8th-snype posted:

Interest check on a Fuji X-E2 with extra bits. Gotta start saving up for that sweet Xpro2.

I'm potentially interested, as I've had an X-E1 for a year and like the rangefinder style, but could use a body with better autofocus. How much were you thinking?

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

I have a Fuji 100 I haven't used in ages. Would 400 bucks be asking too much, if it comes with an extra battery and the original box? Any interest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Borachon posted:

I'm potentially interested, as I've had an X-E1 for a year and like the rangefinder style, but could use a body with better autofocus. How much were you thinking?

I was looking for $600 shipped to the US. Comes with aftermarket arca compatible grip, 2 batteries, dsptch sling strap, soft release and thumbs up grip. The only real wear is the "brassing" on one top edge.

• Locked thread