Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borachon
Jun 15, 2011

Whiskey Powered

8th-snype posted:

I was looking for $600 shipped to the US. Comes with aftermarket arca compatible grip, 2 batteries, dsptch sling strap, soft release and thumbs up grip. The only real wear is the "brassing" on one top edge.

I'm going to have to pass for now; with the holidays just finishing up, a reasonable price is more than I should probably spend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
HI IM BIG AND DUMB AND CAN'T READ RULES

THROW PINECONES AND ROCKS AT ME AND CALL ME A NERD

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Huxley posted:

Selling the WCL-X100 (the conversion screw-on for the X100 series changing the focal length to 28mm FF equivalent) and the TCL-X100 (the same but changing the focal length to 50 mm FF). Both silver.

Both were bought new and used a good bit, but I'm going to pick up a X-T10 and that makes these two redundant. In great shape, never dropped, lived either on the camera or in their pouches.

Everything that came with them new is included: front and back caps, little pouches, paperwork, and fancy padded magnet boxes inside the boxes pictured.

Asking $200 each or both for $385 shipped to the US.

Bumping for a price cut before heading off to eBay.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Ric posted:

Nikon D700, manuals, leads, original battery and charger, three extra batteries and charger, box. 25k actuations. Never wet/banged/dropped.

I'd like £500 (c. $750 US) shipped. Let me know if this is way off the mark.

Price drop: £490 shipped worldwide*, £480 shipped within the UK.

* Unless you live somewhere that turns out to be unusually expensive, then we'll talk about it

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Ouhei posted:

what a nerd

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ouhei posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

Interest check in a Nikon D3000? It has very few actuations (would need to check the exact number) and is in excellent condition. I bought it as a backup camera, but am in the process of upgrading to full frame.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Mr. Despair posted:

what a nerd

I deserved this.

Will repost after taking photos that have my name in them (took some without it in there this morning then re-read the rules).

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
Selling my backup stuff to finance new glass.

Canon nifty 50 $85 shipped in the US

Blackrapid Curve strap and fastenR R3 $40 I migrated to Peak Design

Seen in the background, somehow I neglected to take a pic. The R3 is scratched up, but nothing wrong with either.

7d mkI with grip $450 obo. About 88k clicks. A little wear on the corners and some stuck adhesive from gaffers tape

5 CF cards and a waterproof case $30

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
Package deal? Shipped to Los Angeles?

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

^^^^:argh:^^^^

I'll take the 7D for asking price. Unfortunately I already have plenty of straps, lenses, and CF cards.

edit: sat with the reply window open for too long... of course I respect posting precedence

Important Edit: I thought I had lost this one so I started down the road toward buying one from somewhere else. Sorry, but because of that I'm changing my offer to $400 for now. Sorry about the confusion.

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jan 7, 2016

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Hey mod(s), would you like to make a new thread? It's pretty sweet having this as my legacy, but while I still shoot, I seem to have miraculously overcome my need to buy new gear a few years ago. Plus, every now and then I get a PM about some procedural thing here that's probably best handled by one of you guys.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Hey mod~(s)~, would you like to make a new thread? It's pretty sweet having this as my legacy, but while I still shoot, I seem to have miraculously overcome my need to buy new gear a few years ago. Plus, every now and then I get a PM about some procedural thing here that's probably best handled by one of you guys.

THERE'S ONLY ONE LAW IN THIS TOWN

So who wants to go down in history as the person to reboot this thread? Just copy the entire goddamned OP because nothing's really changed. Probably add "don't loving PM me, PM a mod if you have questions" with some siren emotes or something.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
"Shout your PMs into the cold night air because the moderators care less for them than the moon does."

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

SoundMonkey posted:

THERE'S ONLY ONE LAW IN THIS TOWN

So who wants to go down in history as the person to reboot this thread? Just copy the entire goddamned OP because nothing's really changed. Probably add "don't loving PM me, PM a mod if you have questions" with some siren emotes or something.

sure

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759085

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jan 7, 2016

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

If anyone is in the middle of a transaction it'd be super rad if you could re-post it in the new thread before this one drops into archives whenever the hell that happens.

• Locked thread