Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.

joeshmoetogo posted:

Looking for a Canon 30D and possibly Tamron 17-50 or 50 1.4

Recently offloaded my camera to pay some bills but I miss shooting so much that I've gotten rid of some other things to buy a camera again.

PMs are best but you can e-mail me at johnollila {AT} yahoo

Hey! I was just about to post my 30D + 18-55mm kit lens for sale here. I just bought it 2 weeks ago, but due to unexpected (but very necessary) medical bills, must let it go. <8,000 actuations and the pictures are phenomenal. Looking to sell it for what I paid, $500.00. Shipping can be discussed.

I also have a brand new 2GB and brand new 4GB CF cards, a cheap tripod, and a nice camera bag I bought literally within the past 2 weeks. I can show receipts for it all. The 30D is of course used, but everything else is pretty much new. I have all the original documentation/box/etc for the camera and CF cards (if you care about those).

Pictures can be supplied tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

joeshmoetogo posted:

Awesome! I'll respond with a PM now and to not clutter up the thread we can keep most of the discussion private but confirm any deals made here on the forums.

Great, sounds good. I'll look for your PM!

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

joeshmoetogo posted:

Replying because you may not see my edit: your inbox is full =P

Bah, yeah, fixed. Sorry about that...I get a lot of PMs because of my Apple business on here and it fills up quick. All good now!

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Kaluza-Klein posted:

WTB: Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 Nikon mount.
At this point I am open to considering any nikon mount super wide (preferably 10-12mm) lens with auto focus.

My friend wants to buy a Nikon D40 I have. It has 14657 shutter clicks, but looks as good as new to me. I will be giving it to them with the 18-55mm kit lens, SDHC cards, charger, etc etc, all original packaging. How much is this worth? I was thinking $200-250?

I'd pay $250.00 for all that definitely.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

edit: picked up a 30D for a sick price just now; so excited to get back to shooting.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Aug 9, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

WTB: 2GB+ Compact Flash card. Just dropped $400.00 on a camera and would like to spend as little as possible to get going again, so looking for a cheap CF card to hold me over for a while. Looking to spend ~$10.00--can PayPal immediately.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon XS 10.1MP + 18-55mm EF-S Lens. It's up in SA Mart but I wanted to put it up in here as well.

Asking $400.00 shipped for everything. Pictures are in linked post above.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 lens, $205.00 shipped USPS Priority. Sigma 55-200mm DC f/4-5.6 lens, $75.00 shipped USPS Priority.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

jmoney posted:

I'm interested in the Sigma 55-200mm DC f/4-5.6 lens, what's the condition like? Also is it any good? I'm not a pro, just have an XT and looking for an affordable telefoto lenses.

I have pictures up in a separate SA mart thread. It isn't the best zoom you can get, but then again it isn't hundreds of dollars like other some of the nicer zooms. I have a Sigma 70-300mm and it works great for what I use it for. I haven't played with it a whole lot, but I've been satisfied with the results. I'm also a beginner with dslr stuff, for what it's worth. It's in great shape, though. Check out the thread I have in the mart.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon 40D Body only, excellent condition except for a few small scratches on the left-side of the back LCD. Check out my thread in SA mart for pictures. Price in thread is $650.00, but will sell for $625.00 shipped USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation. ~12k actuations, rated to 100k.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: USED Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens. Good condition, AF is accurate, snappy, and quiet. Pictures coming later tonight (will cross-post from SA Mart thread). Asking $340.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.

FS: NEW Canon XTi 18-55mm EF-S kit, black. This was opened by me to verify all contents, test camera, check lens, and to charge the battery. Everything was then wrapped back up and put back in the box by myself. Asking $475.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.

FS: USED Canon XTi 18-55mm EF-S kit, black. Camera, battery, charger, lens/lenscap included only. In good condition with a few light surface scratches on the screen, a bit of wear on the hot shoe (but not much). In great working order. Asking $425.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.

Going to get pictures of everything later tonight, but posting this now in case anyone is interested. Will also be making the main thread in SA Mart tonight as well.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 25, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Auction sounds good. :)

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon 40D. It's on its way to me, so I can't give pictures right now, but will have some in 2-3 days. Just wanted to get a jump-start on finding a buyer. In good condition save for a few small marks on the back LCD screen. Nothing too major, but will of course provide pictures when it arrives. PM or email (finchfan[at]gmail.com) preferred.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

WTB: Cheap Canon kit lenses. EF/EF-S/IS 18-55mm lenses is what mostly interests me, but will consider mostly any cheap, compatible lenses (Sigma/Tamron lenses are fine). Keyword here, though, is "cheap". I am buying these to pair with Camera bodies I sell in the future, as I'm finding out it's a lot easier to unload kits as opposed to bodies-only. Obviously, lenses need to be in working condition. Cosmetics are negotiable, but functionality is primary concern.

Looking to spend $30.00-$60.00 per lens, depending on which lens it is. PayPal on the ready.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon 40D now listed in SA Mart, here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3219360

$645.00 shipped via PayPal, or $630.00 shipped via Money Order.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS:...

I've got various accessories for sale, pictures if anyone's interested. Taking offers on everything except the Sigma lens ($75.00 shipped).

One Wimberley P-5 camera plate.

One Wimberley "The Plamp". Used to hold things out of the camera's view for a shot, or to hold something you're taking a photo of...pretty useful little thing. Just not to me.

One replacement battery for Canon model NB-2L. Works with Rebel/Rebel XT/Rebel XTi, and probably the XS/XSi, but not sure.

A set of extension tubes for Canon EF lenses. Set of 3, 13mm, 21mm, 31mm. Brand may be different, but they all look identical (aside from height, obviously).

Lastly, one Sigma 70-300mm DG Canon Mount lens. Lens works great, mechanics are smooth. There are 2 tiny, tiny marks on the front glass, but they've never affected pictures I've taken with it. Almost too small to photograph, but worth mentioning. I've got a Tiffen UV filter on there now just to protect it while I sell it (included with purchase), and will include the rear cap, but no front cap. Looking to get $75.00 shipped. Pictures for anyone seriously interested.

Please PM me if interested in anything, as I'll probably forget to check back here.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Nov 10, 2009

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I'm looking to trade someone a good deal on a Canon BG-E2 grip for their 20D/30D battery door. I'm looking to sell my grip but no longer have the battery door, so my 30D won't turn on without it. I'd like to sell the grip, but would need the door if I do so. Maybe battery door + $70.00 for the grip? Grip is in great condition. A few marks from use, but nothing terrible. Works with the 20D/30D. Pics for interest.

e: Bump from dead!

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

pseudonordic posted:

You can buy a battery door for the 30D direct from Canon. I had to do it once when I sold my grip with the battery door still in it's holder. Oops.

Is it cheaper than the ~25.00 plus shipping on eBay? Because jesus christ, for a piece of plastic that's kind of crazy.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon 18-55mm EF-S Image Stabilizer Lens.

Great condition, comes with front lens cap but NO rear cap. I am keeping the rear lens cap for another one of my lenses that is missing its rear cap. Will package well, though.

$80.00 Shipped. If anyone's interested, I'll post pictures.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

trueblue posted:

WTB

Canon EOS 10D or 20D

You can't receive PMs, but, how soon are you looking to purchase one? Immediately or can you wait a week? Shoot me an email at finchfan[at]gmail.com, I've got a 20D to sell.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

WTS: Damaged Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM Lens.

The lens has a damaged AF mechanism (I'm pretty sure the plastic sliding-focus piece in the lens has become bent, be it from a drop or over time from normal use). There's no physical damage to the lens, so I'm apt to go with the latter. It's sort of a pain to focus using the manual focusing ring as well, and slips more than it catches. It isn't impossible to focus, but it's a task for sure. I had plans to repair the lens (bought it damaged) and re-sell it, but I've found something else I want to purchase and would rather not have my money tied up for a week or so while I fix the lens. You can buy it cheap, fix it (I'll send you a repair guide if I can find it again online), and sell it for a profit, or fix it well-enough to use and keep it in your arsenal, whichever. Lens has not been opened or taken apart. Pictures coming soon.

I'm looking for $130.00 shipped and insured. Knock $5.00 off of that price if you want to use a money order, or if you don't mind sending the PayPal as a "gift" from your account balance or instant transfer.

e: I'll also have a Canon EF 35-135mm USM and Canon EF 100-300mm USM lens for sale in ~3 days if anyone's interested. Asking $125.00 shipped per.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

sybir posted:

I'm interested in the 35-135. Any issues with the lens?

Sorry for the late response; no issues at all of the lens. I'll get you a picture later tonight or in the morning. It's in perfect condition, though.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

sybir posted:

Sounds good - I'll take it. Had aperture control on a 28-105 die on me, so this is a good walkaround replacement.

PM me the details.

Thanks!

PM'ing you now. Here are the pics, btw. They were just quick shots, if you want specific angles let me know.

e: that's a dog hair on the lens cap, not a crack/scratch. Sorry for my [dog's] filth.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 12, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Whoa Now posted:

How about the 100 - 300? Is this one in good shape as well? If so I'll probably grab this from you.

Sorry, this one actually sold this afternoon. I'll let you know if I come across across another one, though.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Tamron SP AF Aspherical XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 Macro lens, Canon mount. Used but in great condition. Includes both caps. Pictures coming soon, asking for $285.00 shipped.

FS: Canon 18-55mm EF-S IS kit lens. Great condition. Looking for $90.00 shipped. Pictures also coming soon.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon-mount Tamron SP AF Aspherical XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

Used but in great shape. Includes both caps as well as a Tamron hood. Asking $300.00 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

hellzno posted:

will1087[at]gmail[dot]com

Just sent you an email.

FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L Lens - $540.00 shipped.

It's used, and it shows. It's got some marking and small nicks from use, but the lens is in overall good condition and works perfectly. There's no serious damage or anything that's worth mentioning, just general use. The glass is nearly perfect, with one single piece of dust near the front element. Comes with both caps as well as the built-in lens hood, of course. The same lens has been going for around $600.00 plus shipping on eBay, so my price is pretty firm. My price is also shipped, via USPS Priority mail.

Pics:

PM or email me, finchfan-at-gmail.com.

Edit: I will have a few things for sale in a few days, including a good condition Canon 20D, BG-E2 Grip, 18-55mm IS lens. PM/email if interested. Pictures will be up when I actually get the items.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jan 22, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

ease posted:

Someone please make me an offer on this XT.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3257710

Tax returns came in and my wife won't let me upgrade bodies if I don't get rid of this first.

Sent you a PM.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Sold

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Feb 8, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

PepeSilvia posted:

Hey, I'd definitely be interested in this. Want me to Paypal you for it now?

Sure, paypal to finchfan@gmail.com please. Please send as a gift, or add $10.00 to offset the fees PayPal takes out. I'm PM'ing you some other stuff, but yeah send PayPal away and post when you've done so.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

PepeSilvia posted:

Paypal sent

Received! It will go out either tomorrow or Friday. I'll send you the tracking number when it does.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Got the camera out and sent you the tracking, Pepe.

Also:

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 9, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Feb 8, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon Speedlite 580EX TTL Flash

Pretty much like-new. Comes with box (which has had the barcode removed for rebate purposes), padded case, a portable flash-bounce, warranty card, manual, and stand. Basically everything that would come with it if bought new + the portable bouncer.

Asking $350.00 shipped via PayPal gift.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 9, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

ease posted:

Anyone interested in a brand new 18-55mm IS from a t1i kit?

Do you have a price in mind? I'm interested.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

ease posted:

I dunno, amazon has it listed for 147$, how about 110$ shipped?

I'll pass, thanks.

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

Honestly, you could probably get more than what I would offer, as I'm mainly interested in it to pair with a camera I'm going to be selling. I'd offer $50.00 for it, but you could probably get more from another goon. I've seen a few go for $70.00 on eBay the past few days, which is a bit more than I'd like to pay for it.

But hey, if you'd take $50.00, then let me know and I can PayPal immediately. :)

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Feb 9, 2010

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

ease posted:

What $ in addition would you want for that 28-135 if you were interested in trade for the lens?

Oops, just sold that one the other day and forgot to update, sorry. :(

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

FS: Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens - Semi-functional

I'm selling my Canon 50mm f/1.4 because I've decided that I don't shoot enough low-light to warrant having it over a fully-working f/1.8. It looks just like new and works awesomely in manual mode, and the pictures it produces are outstanding. The AF is non-functional, but it seems like it might be an easy fix. When in AF mode, the AF doesn't even try to focus; nothing happens. It almost seems like the motor may have come undone from the circuitry. I can tell you for sure it has never been opened, never gotten wet, and never been dropped. The original owner said the AF just stopped working one day. You now know everything I know about this lens. Lens comes with original box, manual, and warranty card. Assume it's out of warranty (haven't checked, but if it's not, hey surprise for you!). Lens goes for around $350.00 used on eBay, so it's a pretty good deal if you don't mind shooting in Manual.*

Asking $230.00 shipped via PayPal gift.

Pictures:

*I'm not sure if the Rebel line is the same, but I know on the 20D/30D/40D/etc., the camera will "tell you" when you're in focus if focusing manually. Simply focus on the subject and the AF indicator will blink red when you're focused, just like it does in AF mode (only it doesn't focus for you, only indicates). It's really not much of a hassle, but I could use the cash.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Feb 21, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

e: sold.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 26, 2010

• Locked thread