Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Gnomad posted:

Canon 35mm Rebel Ti, 35-80 lens 300EZ flash. Works fine, but I'm trying to get out of the Canons. $50 (US) shipped

Electro has been zapped!

Man, these cameras are freakin breeding!

Contact info- akgnomad@gmail.com, location Alaska. MO or paypal, or beaver pelts and Hudson Bay blankets, OK, scratch the beaver pelts but I could be interested in trades. MF Minolta, general wierd gear?

Interested in the canon, e-mail sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Selling: Canon 24-70 f/2.8L for 1200$ including shipping to canada and the states (but not like, hawaii), just PM me and we'll work it out.

It includes a UV Filter and a hoya circ-polarizer. Bag, box, hood, caps, warranty (which is good until august). I took a lot of care of this thing, but it's redundant in my kit now. I've moved to primes.

If you do weddings, walk arounds, and things of that nature, you'll love this lens. I treated it super well because it was my second L, and for the past 4 months it's been at home being pretty much rejected. I could use money for school, so I'm selling it! There is a small nick near the holy-red-line, from a chance encounter with a 70-200 in my bag. Works perfectly, sharp as a tack, and the glass is pristine.

forest spirit fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 17, 2010

• Locked thread