Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

KickStand posted:

Lens is in perfect condition. No scratches on the elements and comes with both caps, the little sack (hehe) and instructions. I dont however have the original packaging. Looking to get $590 shipped or a Sigma/Tamron 70-200 f2.8 in as good of condition as the fisheye. This was on my D80 and took amazing photos but I just dont use it often enough to really warrant keeping it. Not what Jahoodie was looking for so noones got dibs. BUY BUY BUY

Would you be interested in a Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 DX VRII? I'm prepared to pay some for the difference. And what's your location?

e: \/\/\/\/ Gotcha!

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Contact info is user name Gmail account.

:siren: Nikon D700 + MB-D10 grip :siren:

Buy my Nikon FX body away from my dirty smelly hands. Also included is the MB-D10 battery grip so you can shoot portraits.

Both come with the original boxes and most of the accessories.
- three batteries
- 1 x 8GB Sandisk Ultra II CF card
- 2 x 8GB Kingston PRO CF card
- D700 strap
- battery insert and pouch for the grip
- body cap
- manual (in a moon language)
- Kingston memory card reader

The grip is in a great condition, the body is not pristinely new. The delete button is partly faded, the LCD protector screen has a few scratches (the LCD is fine), and there's dust in the viewfinder. Everything else works just as it should though. Roughly 60k pictures.

:siren: 1700€:siren: (includes shipping within the Yuropian Union)

P.S. lovely camera phone pic: http://i55.tinypic.com/4ftyrr.jpg

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Duckjob posted:

Alright, here's the rest of my Nikon stuff mentioned earlier. I'm shipping these out using 2 day ground so the sooner you'll get your loot! All of these are well taken care of and are hardly used since I have access to baller poo poo working at borrowlenses.com. PM me with any questions!

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 DX
Comes with:
-hood
-front and rear caps
-nikon facy pouch thing
$950 Shipped

Will you ship outside the US, and for how much?

• Locked thread