Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

SGT. Squeaks posted:

How much do you charge to paint?
Very impressive!

I really need to get out my cars and run them. Even if I can't race them properly.

E: Oh yeah I have a Associated TC3 and a Yokomo GT4. And then some oldschool Yokomo carbon fibre thing that I used to run years and years ago (I THINK it was a YR-4).

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hey guys. Got a bunch of RC stuff in the cupboard from a few years back.
One yokomo GT4 nitro car and a TC3 electric with a green machine stock motor in it.
Do I need to do anything to the nitro car before I start it again? Will the old fuel be useless?
I also want a R33 shell to put with my mates competition drift car at events. Now forums is telling me these were made by tamiya like 10 years ago and impossible to get. Has anyone recently knocked one up? Was hoping for a HPI one but no luck.

E: Also would either of these chassis be still competitive? I might go and race again. Probably stick a stupid motor in the electic car too.

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 26, 2011

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Can anyone explain to me how I turn either my Associated TC3 or Yokomo GT4 nitro into one of those drifting RC cars? I assume I just need different gears for the front and rear diffs and send more power to the back? Something like that?