Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFrailNinja
Jun 28, 2008
CAN'T SEE SCHOOL BUS, INSISTS HE'S AN EXCELLENT DRIVER

GET OFF THE ROAD SON

APPARENTLY SUCKS AT POSTING TOO
For those of you looking at scale RC, YouTube "Tamiya XC" and be delighted.

I'm not sure if this is an XC, but it came up under that search: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0SV2pCHaA

I currently own a Traxxas Nitro Rustler that I've been trying to sell for years. I paid $360 for a starter kit, and I'm looking for $150 if anybody is interested. This hobby costs wayyy too much for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFrailNinja
Jun 28, 2008
CAN'T SEE SCHOOL BUS, INSISTS HE'S AN EXCELLENT DRIVER

GET OFF THE ROAD SON

APPARENTLY SUCKS AT POSTING TOO

Sloppy posted:

Tell me more. What's the condition, what does it come with, does it need anything, etc.

I think it's a bit much for a beginner truck, but the price is tempting.

It is a lower-end truck, but they didn't skimp on the power. Like I said, it comes with a whole kit with all the batteries and chargers you need, a radio, lots of little tools and extras, a clear lexan body (never painted), very new wheels and tires, and a new glow plug with 2 extras. It's in really good shape, I only ran it <10 times and used <3 quarts of fuel. The engine is basically just broken in.

All it needs at the moment is batteries (the small disposable kind) and one of these: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXJJ55&P=7
(not these ones specifically)

What's your e-mail? I can take pictures of whatever you want to see.