Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

T1g4h posted:

Visited my parents today and decided I'd get some shots of dad's various projects that he's working on:

Cessna... 150, I believe? He's building this for one of his friends in the RC club he's in. It is absolutely bonkers how huge it is in person. I've asked him how the dude plans on transporting it because he's gonna need a trailer and he just laughed and said he's just building it, it's up to the dude to figure that out. Pictured hanging upside down at the top there is the FlightLine OV-10 Bronco, which has a 1400mm / 55" wingspan and this Cessna just utterly dwarfs it.

His various helis. Well, most of them. There's at least one Blade on a shelf elsewhere in the room :v: Pictured at the bottom there, next to the Bath & Body Works bag, is the front half of the fuselage to his other project that he's doing for another friend:

https://i.imgur.com/rciqa53.mp4
Scale Airwolf, with fiberglass body, retractable landing gear, and marker lights that he just wired in today. Apparently the body alone is $500 so he was a bit nervous about working on this one :v:

Apologies if aircraft stuff isn't really welcomed here! If there's a thread specifically for RC aircraft point me in that direction and i'll happily go post these there :shobon:

There it an RC aerial vehicles thread but that stuff is cool as hell so it should be posted everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU