Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

Why ask me ? I cant understand me either!
I used to fix the RC cars for Cash Converters Blacktown when I was working there. I was paid to get those damm petrol cars running!

Yes, Saturdays really sucked!

Ok, Its a tad oldschool.

Fox with the MKII rear ( With the Extension limiting stops so the shafts dont chew out!)
Brat 18T gear.
Dual steel arial to stop the body getting messed up.
"Ski Ramp" rear wing made from Fiberglass roofing offcuts , I have a front wing lying around somewhere. It actually works! ( Drags its bum at speed like a dog with worms)
Plywood kickerboards.
Tamyia TechniGold motor (When It was hot stuff....)
Battery eliminator..Eliminated !Because at full throttle it sometimes cut out! ( Say goodbye to a chassis!)

And the Kick in the pants?

A Varta "C" cell Hump pack Which gave me a better mA output than a Tamyia 8.4v Gold battery.

I used to put 2 batteries a day through it..... Feared lost in the Divorce but found in Dad's holiday house.

Best day after my ex wedding annaversary ever!

Kuffs, I remember stacking one of those when a battery pack came loose. The boss was watching me... He looked at me and said "You did it at work, I guess work pays..."

My Favorite was the HPI. That got "Checked" every other Thursday nite....

Kaptainballistik fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Apr 27, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

Why ask me ? I cant understand me either!
I do like the idea of a RC tank..... Must drive out bad thoughts. That can be after the 2 glider kits I have to build......

And the 2 racecars in parts.....

And the pocketbike....

And the AT-1.....