Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
If anyone's interested in more than audiobooks of Pratchett's titles, the BBC did excellent radio plays of (the ones I've found) Wyrd Sisters, Small Gods, Mort and Guards! Guards!, which at least up until recently you could still find on BBC iplayer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Habibi posted:

I've seen these around, but they all seem to be abridged? Confirm/deny?

Like The General said, yeah they are all abridged, but they are remarkably well adapted. I personally never read Small Gods, but I can definitely set it as one of my favourites now.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Mister Facetious posted:

If any of you have let your Audible sub lapse for long enough, or you haven't subbed before:

Three audiobooks for USD $3.00, plus access to their meh netflix catalogue of active membership stuff and Audible Originals.

Doesn't seem to be available in Canada :(