Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

This thread is for posting pics and discussing sexy football strips that turn you on and give you a boner when you wear them. We could also discuss new kits and leaks and poo poo.

A few of my recent favorites:

The current Chelsea away shirt

Germanys Euro 2008 shirt

Inter Milans curent away kit

Portos away kit. I love the little frog dude, what other teams have him on the front. I know there's a few.

For some reason I like simple kits, usually black or white. I'm boring I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

My favorite 2 kits that I actually own

Marseille Away 08/09

Orlando Pirates Home 2001-?

duggimon
Oct 19, 2007

If I had a horse I'd buy it oats and fuck it

MoPZiG posted:

Marseille Away 08/09

Play much golf in that shirt?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

duggimon posted:

Play much golf in that shirt?

My best mate always wears that shirt when we play 5's or 7's and everytime he skys a shot I always shout "FORE!"

Man I crack me up.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Newcastle United Shirt. The first one I ever owned. I absolutely loved this and still do. It still fits me. :)

That's all.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

2006 Chelsea goalkeeper jersey, my one true love.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Rhg0061r posted:

2006 Chelsea goalkeeper jersey, my one true love.

Definately one of the best Chelsea keeper kits.

But it's not orange enough..

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

New England shirt, if only because it's new and shiny.

Rangers away, 07/08. Watched Nacho Novo score the penalty that got us to the final in that top.

The 07/08 home kit, and the 06/07 Third(?) that was light blue. That I got when me and my cousin got our shirts signed by Boyd, and he swapped over my current home one for that. It has Sebo on the back!

That and the NTL kit that had the lions on the fabric.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
^^Good call on the Sebo shirt, to bring it back a few years I have a Rangers shirt, from around 93, signed by Andy Goram and Ally McCoist. I'm qutie proud of it! I always had a soft spot for the old Orange 3rd shirt that Rangers had a while ago, don't think it's aged too well though.

As for the little frog guy, Sporting have him on their shirt too, at least one of them.

Marseille always have nice shirts, like these :

Chivas Gudalaraja have pretty unique shirts, and I'd love to get my hands on one:

I've always had a soft spot for Bayern, and I bought this shirt recently, pretty crisp I think:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Hamburg SV third kit gets me hot

Colombian team Boyaca Chico play in lime green checkers, fruity Croatia if you will

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
I forgot one of my favs, Dynamo Zagreba

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

This one is loving great, need to find somewhere to buy it!

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
1992 Scotland away shirt. I had the full kit of this when i was wee.

1992 Rangers Shirt. Obviously 1992 was the pinnacle of football shirt design.

1998 Scotland Away. Still have this somewhere. Not from 1992.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Classics. Absolute classics.

Irn--Bru posted:

The current Chelsea away shirt

MoPZiG posted:

Orlando Pirates Home 2001-?

Sorry, the only people allowed to wear black shirts are referees and Lev Yashin.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Refs should always be in brigh yellow. Or pink.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002
new home, old colors, same Arsenal

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Chivas Gudalaraja have pretty unique shirts, and I'd love to get my hands on one:

If you are in the US and have a Ross near you, they just got a shipment of jerseys in. Saw quite a few Chivas tops for ~$25 (not that one, so maybe last years?). Picked up a PSG home for myself.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
I can't find a decent picture of it, but I love Udinese's blue away jerseys with the eagle this season. It's a nice nod to their friulan location and makes me happy as a fellow northerner.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Psycho Pie posted:

I can't find a decent picture of it, but I love Udinese's blue away jerseys with the eagle this season. It's a nice nod to their friulan location and makes me happy as a fellow northerner.

This one?

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

My favourite away kit for a few reasons.

First, the colours, second the fact that the sponsors is designed in the shirt and not some embroderied/stuck on piece of crap that'll fall off after several washes/fade/bobble. Lastly the fact that I've owned one like this for 10 years and it has hardly worn out, but some of the more recent Rangers t-shirts get bobbly as all gently caress after 6-9 months.

Green Eyed Loco-Man
Aug 27, 2008
Might just be my supporter's heart reacting emotionally, but I really like Club Brugge's shirt.

Much nicer than Inter's black and blue stripes.

And a classic Ajax shirt:

Inherited this one (same design as the picture) from my uncle, I think it's from 1985 or so but I'm not sure.

Green Eyed Loco-Man fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 1, 2009

DonJive
Jan 26, 2008
The greatest football shirt ever!

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Goalie shirts.

Someone was taking the piss out of Andy Goram.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
I loved this one so much I ordered it from a shop in Thailand!

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

ayb posted:

I loved this one so much I ordered it from a shop in Thailand!

That design looked great in black, I've got this Liverpool one:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The best shirt i've ever owned (I've owned Middlesbrough shirts, but this was back when I was an Arsenal fan. I got it for my 11th birthday and wore it absolutely everywhere.)

The best bit about it was the lettering on the back, at the bottom.

Oh and I had this extremely hideous Middlesbrough goalie top, when I used to play as a...well, goalkeeper.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 1, 2009

Competition
Apr 3, 2006

by Fistgrrl

Dell_Zincht posted:

The best bit about it was the lettering on the back, at the bottom.
It's the original tramp stamp.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I have football shirts.

I really want one of this year's home kits, but, alas, money :smith:

also obviously I'm not a Chelsea fan but this year's kit is class - much better than what's coming next year:

:gonk: Adidas has gone stark raving mad.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

My favorite Chelsea kit of probably the last ten years, maybe ever, is the away kit worn in 2006-07. It was so simple yet non-bland. It's very smooth, it feels like an expensive Italian shirt or something.

My camera doesn't like my computer so I can't just take a picture of my actual kit. Here's something off google instead.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

I also like this 01-02 away kit, and the 06-07 sort of steals from it because they both have the feint stripes. But I haven't found a place to buy it, yet.

The most recent one I have is this years third. It is what last year's neon crap should have been. The texture is pretty odd because it's a crosshatch type deal, but I always wear an undershirt underneath so it's not a big deal.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ninja Snarf posted:

Goalie shirts.

I loved this loving top and I'd wear it again should I find one and have the disposable income to snap it up.

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

You can't touch our beaver. :canada:
New kits for Wolves, and hopefully longer than a 1-season stay in the Premier League this time:

Home:

Away:

The red stripes are quite the change, most of the time the road/change kit is black, or white with black, apparently it's a nod to history.

Pour le Merite
Jan 1, 2006

by Ozma
Just so it's clear,I don't support or even regularly cheer for all those teams, I own the shirts because I liked the players and because I liked the look of them when I got them (all of them were the current shirt of the clubs when I bought them). I would say I wouldn't have bought them if they were shirts of clubs I dislike either though so you could say those are clubs I generally don't mind or have a favorable view of or had at the time at least. I stopped buying football shirts after the West Ham one to be honest because it's really not the kind of poo poo you ought to buy or wear as a grownup with a sensible sense of fashion.

Man City ca. 1994 for Uwe Rösler

Inter around the same time for Dennis Bergkamp

Real Madrid also that time for Ivan Zamorano

Rangers ca. 1999 ish for Jörg Albertz

West Ham ca. 2000 for Paulo Di Canio

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~
Sweet merciful gently caress is that beautiful.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

My favorite shirts:

Lille 06-07

Auxerre 05-06

Fiorentina 08-09 Away

Washington Diplomats 79-80

Argentina 86-87

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Outrespective posted:

I loved this loving top and I'd wear it again should I find one and have the disposable income to snap it up.

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/Other-UK-Clubs-Scottish-Clubs-Rangers/c76_77_166/index.html?page=5

£25 but they only seem to have it in xxl.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.
I've got a weakness for the current Spurs third kit.

Also, the 125th anniversary shirt:

Favourite one from the time I've been supporting them - the Holsten sponsored kit when we had Klinsmann and Sherringham:

Seeing as there's the traditional punks/St Pauli crossover, here's the St Pauli camo shirt:

And you know, all I ever really wanted for Christmas was a Dukla Prague away kit:

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Still rocking this XL United shirt of 1994 vintage in my sixes league

And the first goalie shirt I ever owned is possibly one of the most badass:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Well, the new Chelsea home kti was revealed today and it was indeed the one shown in the leaks a while back.

Looks like poo poo :(

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

That's an awful shade of blue, I have to say.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.

Irn--Bru posted:

Well, the new Chelsea home kti was revealed today and it was indeed the one shown in the leaks a while back.

Looks like poo poo :(

Right, so they've switched from the royal blue they use on the badge to a shade of pastel blue. Good plan. Doesn't look bad at all, and I foresee massive replica sales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Raptor Jesus posted:

Argentina 86-87

Love it