Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Kwik posted:

New kits for Wolves, and hopefully longer than a 1-season stay in the Premier League this time:

Home:

I like the design. Looks classy, but they should've chosen a better orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Excellent thread. Anyone have the rumoured new Chelsea tops?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

ICA posted:

Excellent thread. Anyone have the rumoured new Chelsea tops?

Previous page man, Kalou is modeling it, it's the same one that was leaked with the mesh panels.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo

The Finn posted:

Previous page man, Kalou is modeling it, it's the same one that was leaked with the mesh panels.

Ah bloody bollocks. Must've skipped it. Cheers.

REALLY hope the mesh isn't Addidas-wide.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

As much as the home kit sucks, I hope the leak of the away kit is just as accurate because it looks awesome:

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Anyone have a link to that korean site that sold tops quite cheap?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

ICA posted:

Anyone have a link to that korean site that sold tops quite cheap?

Jomzajung

The 06-08 is my favourite ever Liverpool kit, although this season's grey away kit has really grown on me and become one of my favourites.

Click here for the full 548x799 image.

Edit - Also I really like that new Chelsea away kit.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Chuggo posted:

Jomzajung

Anyone ordered from here before? How are the shirts?

I was gonna order a couple next week from https://www.soccertriads.com which is what I normally use. But that other site posted is even cheaper.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Irn--Bru posted:

I was gonna order a couple next week from https://www.soccertriads.com which is what I normally use. But that other site posted is even cheaper.

Yeah, I've ordered 3 shirts from there with Names, Numbers and Patches. They were all good quality and the people I've gave them to seemed happy.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
I have one with a name, number and patches and it's fine, had all the official tags and everything. Planning on getting another two in the next few weeks.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Fun fact, my brother got me that above home Liverpool 06-07 top for my 23rd birthday (with 'Hugo 23' on the back, Hugo is my sort-of nick-name). That sparked my re-interest in football in general. Also, I was close to buying that grey away top for 15 bangers yesterday.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

ICA posted:

Fun fact, my brother got me that above home Liverpool 06-07 top for my 23rd birthday (with 'Hugo 23' on the back, Hugo is my sort-of nick-name). That sparked my re-interest in football in general. Also, I was close to buying that grey away top for 15 bangers yesterday.

You only get away with wearing a shirt with a nickname on it because someone else bought it for you, otherwise I'd dismiss you as being a sad oval office.

ICA
Nov 23, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
For real, I'd never get a nickname on the back. It's only a nick name him and his mates use. I don't think I ever will get a top with a name on the back, doesn't sit well with me. Me, an overweight 25 year old running about Messi on the back of my Milan top? Nah.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
I'm going to get a Boro top with Pissflaps on the back.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Oh Christ, the Adidas mesh thing IS club-wide. gently caress.

That is absolutely horrible.

EDIT - It's just a mockup, phew.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 17:06 on May 1, 2009

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
That's definitely the best looking Middlesbrough strip I've seen in a long time.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.
New Chelsea keeper shirt looks awesome in my opinion, more than makes up for that loving mesh poo poo.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Irn--Bru posted:

I got my Arsenal shirt the other day, and it just seems cheap. I've had loads of shirts but this just feels cheap. From the fabric and the texture, to the ridiculous wide fit as if it's made for really fat guys.

But besides that, it's okay.

mark-p87
Sep 27, 2006
Really Dystopian Rhetoric
That adidas design looks poo poo on the Chelsea shirt because it's just one colour, but I like the Boro one.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.

manchego posted:

I'm going to get a Boro top with Pissflaps on the back.

Middlesbrough Tour De France cycling team?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I don't like that Boro shirt. The band is too big and the collar thing is odd.

Still, whatever it looks like it'll be nice to see the shirt in more than the two official club shops - just in time to cash in on the marketing opportunities of being in the championship.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

thehappyprince posted:

I like the design. Looks classy, but they should've chosen a better orange.

Aren't wolves shirts supposed to be gold rather than flourescent tangerine?? Can't imagine their fans are overly impressed with the change.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Are those zippers on the Chelsea and Boro shirts? Has that ever been done before?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

The SARS Volta posted:

Are those zippers on the Chelsea and Boro shirts? Has that ever been done before?

Man United had a top with a zip on it, but I don't think those are.

Edit: I just tried to search for a picture of said top and found these.

WHAT THE gently caress ARE THESE?

Grievo fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 1, 2009

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Yeah this one had a zip. It wasn't a proper zip though more like one you get on those ziplock plastic bags.

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

You can't touch our beaver. :canada:

Grez posted:

Aren't wolves shirts supposed to be gold rather than flourescent tangerine?? Can't imagine their fans are overly impressed with the change.

Yeah, it's supposed to be "old gold", and in looking at it compared to some of the other shirts, it looks about the same, maybe a touch brighter. I have a home shirt from 00-01/01-02, and while it's tough to compare an actual shirt to a picture on the screen (or, at least it is for me), the new shirt looks a bit brighter than the one I have.

The website notes that both kits were designed with supporter input, and that the response, at least when they were unveiled at the end-of-season awards dinner, was positive. Though I'm thinking at this point, they could have come up with a polka-dot pink-and-lime green kit, sponsored by Al-Qaeda, and it would still sell like gangbusters, because it'll have Premier League patches on it.

On a couple of looks, I actually am starting to dig the white away kit, and if I actually pull the trigger on buying one for next season, it'll be that one.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Kwik posted:

Yeah, it's supposed to be "old gold"

it's loving tango orange!

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

Grievo posted:

WHAT THE gently caress ARE THESE?

It's a tribute to the kit United wore in the 1909 FA Cup Final. The Mirror has an article on it here.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Scikar posted:

It's a tribute to the kit United wore in the 1909 FA Cup Final. The Mirror has an article on it here.

So is it a one off shirt like the ones for the Munich anniversary, or is it what they'll have for the season?

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

There doesn't seem to be anything solid but apparently those are the home and away shirts for the full season.

EDIT: That or this is. I don't know.

Scikar fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 1, 2009

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Scikar posted:

There doesn't seem to be anything solid but apparently those are the home and away shirts for the full season.

That's clearly a fake, same with the red one with the white stripe and the Samsung logo.

Look at the white spec by the outline of the Samsung logo, looks like it's been done in MS Paint. As for the one in your post, the pixel-ey bit on the black part shows it's fake.

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

Yeah, I see what you mean about the black part. The white with red sash matches the original 1909 kit though and there's a few more pictures of it floating about, but no hard info anywhere.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Scikar posted:

Yeah, I see what you mean about the black part. The white with red sash matches the original 1909 kit though and there's a few more pictures of it floating about, but no hard info anywhere.

The crest looks fake on the red/white one too. Looks like poor usage of the clone tool in Photoshop. The white one looks real, which should be worrying for United fans, because it's hideous.

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

I actually kind of like it, I'll probably get one if that's the real shirt.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Scikar posted:

This is a combination of two Nike templates, both from World Cup 2006. The stripe across the neck is from the template that Mexico used, the rest of it is the kit that the United States and Brazil(among others probably) used.

My current favorite shirt, one that I actually wear, is the blue Manchester United shirt from this year with the 1968 European Cup stuff on it.

One that I really like is this one, Manchester United 2000/01. Originally a training top that they ended up wearing in a few matches.

Shrapnig fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 1, 2009

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Sunderlands new Home Kit:

Between the massive BOYLE SPORTS logo and the rather lovely embossed badge I think this is pretty poor. Still, I'll have to get used to it I guess.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Just like watching Brazil
Horrible quality but our kits have leaked:

I have to say I love the white one, looks fantastic.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Jollzwhin posted:

Horrible quality but our kits have leaked:

I have to say I love the white one, looks fantastic.

the home shirt looks loving fantastic too. Very classy. You'll get treated well by Umbro because they're owned by Nike, who are doing much, much better individualizing teams right now than Adidas are.

Chivas Aribas!
May 21, 2007
I loved Arsenal's third kit from last season. I still wear it out a lot.

Also according to this website next year's Away kit will be hunter green.

http://www.epltalk.com/new-0910-arsenal-away-shirt-news/4324

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Partial to my own team, but I still think this is the coolest. AC Milan 1996-1997