Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

britishbornandbread posted:

York City have just released their third kit and I’m desperate to get one.

https://twitter.com/yorkcityfc/status/1537016897086046217?s=21&t=ru6a50FzJ0FvyGfNZ70cxg

Ordered. :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
In light of his upcoming departure from Merseyside, I just ordered a #9 Mr Bobby Firmino red shirt from the official LFC site, and for fun I also ordered one from DHgate.com for 1/10th the price. Let's see which one is better!

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Ether Frenzy posted:

In light of his upcoming departure from Merseyside, I just ordered a #9 Mr Bobby Firmino red shirt from the official LFC site, and for fun I also ordered one from DHgate.com for 1/10th the price. Let's see which one is better!

Bootleg item is "surprisingly decent", it's got the wrong patches on the sleeve and it's last year's jersey/doesn't have the same textured material as the real one, but it's the right color and the right fit and actually has a stitched liver bird & Nike Swoosh, where the real one has appliques, it looks proper and no one who isn't a hardcore Liverpool fan would know it wasn't 100%. Came with authentic looking Nike tissue paper, Nike bag, and Nike tags & badges. For $16 shipped and 18 days delivery time or whatever, I'm now really into counterfeit products

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
When your team is 4 points up on Man City with 3 weeks left

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

"Guntamatic", huh