Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Jollzwhin posted:

Horrible quality but our kits have leaked:

I have to say I love the white one, looks fantastic.

Came here to post these, I'll be buying the gently caress out of the home and away kits (assuming the white with red/black stripe is the away)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

MattWPBS posted:

Do like the Portsmouth kit. Mainly because Canterbury have used a rugby template, so it's something different in the Premier League.

Portsmouth have had a rugby kit for the past few seasons, haven't they? I know last years (or the year before) was the same template as the Irish Rugby Union shirt.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Hoover Dam posted:

Top row:
Game worn Adin Brown 2004 Revs GK, gift from player
Matt Reis 2007 Revs GK, gift from buddy who hit up kitroom manager

Second row:
Game worn Shalrie Joseph 2007 Revs home, gift from player
As far as I know game worn Shalrie Joseph 2008 Revs home, gift from player

Third row:
As far as I know game worn Jimmy Conrad 2007 Wizards away, trade from player
Autographed by whole team 2006 Aalesund home kit, gift from player

Sexual favours?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Are Reebok just taking the piss? Bolton's shirts this season and last have been absolutely terrible. Their away kit this year is disgusting.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Ka0 posted:

New irish team Linfield away shirts

Unnggh this girl could walk me off the edge of a cliff and I wouldn't mind as long as she asked me with her lilting accent

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

What is she too tall or something?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

That does it, FC Koln is my favourite German team from now on.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

ibroxmassive posted:

I wouldn't mind Carling if the logo was straight, and was more than a sticker that peeled off in the wash.

Surely the fact that it peels off in the wash means you get a nice sponsor free shirt?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Noel Gallagher on our new kits:

Noel posted:

Went round to Umbro to see Man City's new kits for next season. Tell you what, even if we don't win anything next season we'll be the best looking team in the league. No question. They are the bollocks.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I can't believe something that beautiful has come out of Grimsby.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Ka0 posted:

Putting Beercelona in this page in case someone missed out

Beecelona would have worked better.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

It's not as horrible as some of the mock ups suggested it would be, but Wheater does look pretty dumb in it.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Oh, I meant mock ups of 09/10 shirt in general, not that specific design. There was one posted a while back which looked hideous.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Subliminal messages :tinfoil:

Might make myself an ice cream after my spaghetti now thanks to you lot.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

They're awful.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

In Man City kit news, the first 2,500 people who pre-order the new home kit from July 1 get 2 free tickets to a gig MCFC are putting on including the Doves, Mike Pickering, Twisted Wheel, Kid British and The Answering Machine. They're all City fans apparently.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

More City shirts:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Unfortunately I think the red/black stripe is the third kit and not the away kit.

Going to buy the poo poo out of the two I posted though. There's a 'striptease' on the new site with the players getting measured and wearing the new kit and they all look classy as gently caress.

http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Uncategorized/Kit-teaser

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jul 2, 2009

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

*cough*

*cough*

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Guitar_Hero posted:

We can't talk about how good City's kits are for the whole loving thread, mate.

We can and we will :colbert:

I'm with wicka on the Juventus shirt. The sponsor makes it look like poo poo.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Craiglen posted:

Aren't those United's colours, red white and black? Because they are

We've worn it before back in the 70's and we've played in red and black occasionally since the 60's.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

The new City kit just came by courier, I'm very happy with it. Feels all soft and nice.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Proper picture of the new City away kit, might have to get this one too:

I was just about to post this. I wasn't too keen on it before but on the players it looks pretty smart.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Jaw Dropper posted:

:downs:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

s0meb0dy0 posted:

This is fantastic to know, because I need to pick a premiership team to follow, and kits are as good a criteria as any.

Well based on these criteria you should be a City fan, our kits are objectively the best this year.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Damion posted:

What's going on with Andrew Taylor's shirt in this photo? Is the horizontal stripe coming off?

No, it's just billowing out. You're probably mistaking the white part of the shirt between his right arm and the red bit as clean air.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Just got the new City away kit through the post, it's very nice although my large head barely fits through the collar.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

If I was going to America I think Florida would be the last place I'd go. I'd like to go to San Francisco and the rest of California.

Edit: Oh gently caress.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Shirt on the left has white outlines around LG and the logo

Shirt on the right doesn't

Get glasses

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Sourpuss posted:

Very good quality, and if its a fake, its a very good fake.
The only thing i dislike the the feel of the text on the back, it feels rubbery, but i dont have a genuine one to compair against.

Let me know if you want pictures/closeups of anything

The name and number seem really low down on the back to me, I don't have them printed on my genuine shirt but I've seen plenty with them and it's a lot higher up.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

luvd posted:

Argentina's kits are almost always great.

light blue and white are nice colours :)

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Clearly the World Cuop should be given to the team with the best kits i.e. us :smuggo:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

The photo is terrible quality so they might not be as poo poo as they look there, I know the standard top by itself is quite nice.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

calcio posted:

1. I seriously hate you right now. So many shirts...
2. They really need a filter by size option.

Here you go

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/European-Clubs-Italian-Clubs-Roma/c22_173_186/p23268/1990-91-Roma-Home-Shirt-XL/product_info.html

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/International-Teams-European-Italy/c23_78_93/p14460/1986-90-Italy-Home-Shirt-XL/product_info.html

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co...oduct_info.html

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

monkeytennis posted:

What was the name of that website that sells footie shirts, I think they came from the far east somewhere?

soccer triads?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Shrapnac posted:

It's not supposed to be anyone.

Well it's obviously vague enough that it could be anyone but it wouldn't surprise me if whoever mocked it up chose to have the other team in all-white on purpose

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Shrapnac posted:

The purpose being another color would possibly detract from the foreground?

You nor I actually know but I was just saying that it's not beyond the realms of possibility someone involved in creating it had an England related thought

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I mean it even looks like the white kits have the england collar

nice kit though

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

luvd posted:

didn't realise people actually buy the jackets

americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

luvd posted:

I wear a 38 :blush:

ditto

38 is medium though not small