Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007
Man, I hate to admit it but that Liverpool away kit is bad rear end.

What are the odds Man Utd are getting a black kit again this season? I still want one and otherwise I would have to order the one from last season... if I can find it somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007
Any news on the new United kits yet? (besides the blatant photoshop "effort" a few pages back)

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

kappa has a nudey lady

that's always nice

If you look closer it's a woman on her back spreading her legs.

http://fun.marinov.net/show.php?id=125&t=Kappa+Logo+Hidden+Image&tt=jpg

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007
Could anyone recommend me some nice-looking tight form kits? I already have one from AS Roma.

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007
Saint Etienne is looking class. Don't they have a sponsor?

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007

Ka0 posted:

Am I the only one that likes this?

(yes)

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Making a decent effort to steal the limelight from Getafe, we have Udinese's new home:

Had it been on a previous page, it would probably have got some love.

gently caress me I like that. White, black and gold can make for awesome shirts.

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007
It's the blue and red on the sleeves which make it look very unfinished; they should've made it all white. I love the home kit, it looks clean and simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Acolyte
May 21, 2007

Hardflip posted:

Can't find the Germany away shirt anywhere. :qq:

Would order it online but I haven't had an Adidas shirt in years. My Netherlands Home 2008 (Nike) one is small, would it be exactly the same sizing for Adidas?

You can't have both a Germany and a Holland shirt.

What are you thinking?