Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Snowball
Jul 22, 2007

Ride the Snide

Mickolution posted:

Steven Gerrard has some in his trophy room

Where are the trophies? Or at least winners medals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Snowball
Jul 22, 2007

Ride the Snide

8raz posted:

I don't think any player has the actual trophies they won at home. ;)

As Shrapnac pointed out I meant individual awards. I didn't expect to see a Champions League trophy in the corner.

Even if they did allow you to bring home team trophies at least Gerrard will never have to worry where to put the Premier League one.

Private Snowball
Jul 22, 2007

Ride the Snide

st0rmjunkie_xl posted:

Heads up for anyone who uses Subside Sports to order kits and such, which is here: http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/index.jsp

I don't know if they deliver to the USA but it's a cracking site all in all for people from the UK. They've got a 20% off sale on at the moment on everything except any brand new 09-10 stock - just enter 'SEASONSALE' as the discount code. It says it on the front page too.

I've ordered from them and I plan to order from them whenever I need anything else. I'm in Canada and it was no hassle at all so if you are in the USA don't hesitate to order.