Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
^^Good call on the Sebo shirt, to bring it back a few years I have a Rangers shirt, from around 93, signed by Andy Goram and Ally McCoist. I'm qutie proud of it! I always had a soft spot for the old Orange 3rd shirt that Rangers had a while ago, don't think it's aged too well though.

As for the little frog guy, Sporting have him on their shirt too, at least one of them.

Marseille always have nice shirts, like these :

Chivas Gudalaraja have pretty unique shirts, and I'd love to get my hands on one:

I've always had a soft spot for Bayern, and I bought this shirt recently, pretty crisp I think:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Theageofdust posted:

I loved Arsenal's third kit from last season. I still wear it out a lot.

I bought this just because my schools colours are Maroon and Navy stripes, I love it.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

The PES screenshots are hillarious on this haha

The only memory I have of that shirt is it being burnt sometime around the 11th night, back before Belfast city council endorsed bonfire night celebrations.

Rangers have had a tartan for a while now, it's usually kept just to supporters gear and the likes of pyjamas, and I'm glad it hasn't been on a kit yet. It looks loving terrible.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I never really buy big 4 shirts, but I'm kind of liking both of those.

The liverpool shirt is giving me some training shirt vibes though, it just doesn't look match ready or something.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I'm liking that new Blackburn shirt, different seeing the white shirt and red shorts and socks. Works well together though.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Just bought a Deportivo La Coruna shirt for a tenner, aswell as this seasons Marseille shirt which I've been looking for a while for £20. Needed to get myself some new shirts for training in, and I like both of these. I got them from M and M direct, which seems to be some sort of sale outlet thing, they have a few other shirts on sale too, including both liverpool away shirts from this season for £15, and a rather tasty silver newcastle shirt.

There's a Bassano shirt there too for £15 which was quite nice:

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Ka0 posted:

New irish team Linfield away shirts

Thats my local team right there!

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

MattWPBS posted:

For those who are going on about the Linfield model, bear in mind it's a similar accent to Ian Paisley.

http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/118359

Well, more like Christine Bleakely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1dv_t2Jyj8

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

AND THEY SCORE WITH THE HEADED SHOT INTO THE ONION BAG YEE HAW RANDY!

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

home, yeah. Away? no no no! much preferred this seasons one.

I'll be buying that home one though.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I just noticed the crest on the home shirt is different too. Marseille have the best shirts in Europe IMO, they're just so classy.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Thats easily the worst so far. The big white v, the stupid neck, the dodgy material and the under tit fold. What the absoloute gently caress?

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

She's probably Polish in that case.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

The flag looks a bit lovely on it's own, but that is a pretty bad crest.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Thats pretty poo poo luck. gently caress Swiss customs though.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I quite like the Newcastle-Solero shirt, I'll probably buy it once the price dives after the season of no one buying it.

I'm making GBS threads myself about the new Rangers kit, after these abominations that have been released for next season I'm worrying we're gonna end up making some stupid fax machine jam, bra template monstrosity.

Chelsea kit is loving terrible too. Why the highlighter yellow? Are they trying to be the Seattle Seahawks of the premiership?

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Not feeling great about the new Rangers kit, the collars killing it for me. I'll wait and see how the other kits turn out, but I don't think I'll be buying that checkerboard blue thing.

Saw a girl wearing the full celtic kit today, the Tartan shorts are just as bad in person as they are in piCTURE

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Thats ridiculously awesome. Without it, the kit would be a pile of shite, but mask included it really is incredible.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Apparently Canterbury have a UK division or somesuch, which may take up Canterbury's kit orders in the UK. I'm liking that third shirt, but some of the older Canterbury shirts (Deportivo's home one) have been very, very nice.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

MY SEARCH IS OVER.

I now own this little beauty, £20 on Ebay.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

G-Dub posted:

Nadine Coyle is a rat.

I second this. She also has a terrible american/derry accent.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

luvd posted:

Want this with Arshavin on the back but it's a total bitch to find for anything that isn't ludicrously expensive.

I'd quite like that too, but I haven't been able to find it at all.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

What the gently caress is up with adidas?

I like that Russia shirt, but I think its just the colour scheme that does it for me, but then there's the Mexico abomination and the whole Spain thing.

The shorts are absoloutely hideous. From when was powder blue part of Spain's national colours?

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Directorman posted:

Would robots have to train?

Calibration sessions would be critical to match day success.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I play rugby, and since its disgustingly cold here I wear baselayers quite often. Nike Pro stuff is comfy, but it tends to roll up and stuff which is a pain. I have some Adidas techfit cycling shorts aswell as a longsleeve and they're both great fits, but they're not great for warmth. Underarmour stuff keeps you warm, but its also thick and uncomfortable. Canterbury armourfit is pretty warm, and usually a good fit, but seems to get torn/worn out quicker than any of the others.

TL;DR Get what's cheapest

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

If soccertriads get that black Brazil shirt in it'll make my decision so much harder.. I'm torn between the Netherlands home shirt, german home shirt and that awesome loving brazil 3rd kit.

£51 for all three is like a fiver more expensive than what I'd pay for one in town though.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

luvd posted:

I doubt they'll get in the black Brazil kit. Might be quite hard to track that down.

Thats what I'm thinking.. a shop near me has it advertised as coming in soon or whatever but as a poor student I think I'll have to give it a miss, it'd basically be a gym shirt for £45.

It is tasty though.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I'm gonna make a bulk order off SoccerTriads, I'd be happy to post pics or whatever when the shirts arrive if anyone here's sitting on the fence.

After a discussion with friends we've decided to support Italy for the WC, because being impartial sucks, so you'll get a lovely little look at their piece of poo poo patterned shirt.

It'll only be international shirts but they'll be printed/badged too, so let's hope the qualities good.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Yeah, I'm Northern Irish, we did it by lottery and forza azzuri I guess. It does give me an excuse to have a Gattuso shirt again though.

My first allegiance in the WC/Euros will always be Holland though, because there's been a serious lack of Northern Irish representation in major competitions lately, I've supported the dutch in quite a few competitions.

I think the first time I chose the Netherlands was like, USA 94 or something.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

So Linfield, my local team and Irish League champions brought out a new shirt. Everyone's wearing it around here, and I'm sorry to say they've kept up their "IF IT LOOKS LIKE A RANGERS TOP ITS PERFECT" line of thought.

Blareugh

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

A friend of mine bought the home shirt, it looks alot better in person. I really like it.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I think the difference in wearing sports shirts is a european/american thing.

I mean, if you wear a football shirt to a pub or something here in the UK there's a pretty high chance you won't be allowed in.

I wear mine playing 5 a side or to the gym, but I wouldn't wear one if I was going out for anything other than a pint of milk or something, I'd just feel like a twat.

Doubled if it had a name on the back.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I've always wondered what it says underneath Hamilton's Nike swoosh, it makes the shirts look dodgy as gently caress.

I actually quite like that Lyon 3rd shirt, purely because Maroon and Gold are automatically my colours when creating a team in Pro Evo.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Directorman posted:

Those shirts are class as gently caress though :confused:

The Universitario shirts are yes, but look at the Sunderland kit in comparison.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Oh god that loving belt thing.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Sometimes I pick teams to play as in Manager mode in Fifa just for the shirts.

Sampdoria consistently produce awesome shirts. Damnnn.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

They're both terrible. What the fucks wrong with the collar on the home shirt? It looks so out of place.

The new Rangers' away shirt looks like rear end too, I love the home one and bought it straight away, but the away shirt is awful. I can't find any pictures right now but they wore it in a pre-season friendly and it was hideous.

It's red and white stripes, with blue umbro/Rangers crests but the stripes are only on the front and the bottom of the back. The number area on the back is solid red.

I hate it so bad.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

The dutch and brazillian Total 90 shirts looked so good I bought all of them. The circle around the numbers on the front did look bad though.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

I wouldn't mind adopting the motherfucking DRAGON HORSES as my team if the thread was made. I guess we'd just be looking up scores and arguing without seeing any footage of any games whatsoever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

ibroxmassive posted:

If I can get the Rangers kits sans horrible vinyl logos then I'm getting both for the first time ever.

I've already ordered the home, but you actually like the away? I hate it with a passion now. The replica looks a whole lot better than the match shirt but I honestly think it's one of the worst we've had in a long while.

I like the stripes, but the solid red back ruins it for me. I agree with you on the horrible logos, I'm gonna try to iron mine off when I get it or something. I nearly bought the shorts this year because they're white and decent looking but they have a big stupid Tennent's T above the Rangers crest for some reason. Utter shite.

MyChemicalImbalance fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Aug 7, 2010