Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

My favourite away kit for a few reasons.

First, the colours, second the fact that the sponsors is designed in the shirt and not some embroderied/stuck on piece of crap that'll fall off after several washes/fade/bobble. Lastly the fact that I've owned one like this for 10 years and it has hardly worn out, but some of the more recent Rangers t-shirts get bobbly as all gently caress after 6-9 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ninja Snarf posted:

Goalie shirts.

I loved this loving top and I'd wear it again should I find one and have the disposable income to snap it up.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ibroxmassive posted:

I've always had a soft spot for Birmingham City and West Brom, although Wolves are quite funny, and Villa have a funny name. So I semi-support all of them.

You got nothing on me though. I support football I do, all football.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

real_scud posted:

This is the only way I can easily get all of them in the same shot.

You know if I was single and I had a wardrobe like that, I'd prolly still be single.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Get that poo poo out of here, or do we have to tit for tat dredge up every incident including a spanish flight that got grounded due to celtic fans?

The blame for what happened during the UEFA cup final goes half and half with the fans and the council who encouraged hundreds of thousands of fans to turn up beyond their police forces capabilities while providing inadequate hosting facilities.

Those articles aren't in the slightest bit comparable and you are a fuckwit for even trying it.

Edit: For further emphasis, in the first article they describe 49 fans they are looking for out of 150k fans attending and that only several hundred were involved in said scenes, you are looking at less than 0.7% of fans attending being involved in criminal behaviour, that means 99.3% of the fans in attendance did not engage in criminal behaviour. The second article talks about "thousands" of celtic fans on the best behaviour, that's oh, anywhere between 2 and 6% of the attendance compared to the UEFA cup final, an easily manageable number of people and furthermore a lot easier to accomodate.

Considering how badly the Manchester City Council botched preparations and basically overwhelmed their own police force in a desperate attempt to encourage as many visitors as possible to bolster their economy, it's a miracle no-one died. I have nothing but resent and contempt for the very few that were involved in such dangerous and sometimes grievous behaviour but to make every single Rangers fan who posts here in someway culpable for the actions that happened that day is ludicrous and disrespectful and furthermore to trumpet Celtic fans as model examples of good fan behaviour (Which they are not, they have just as many idiot fans as any other club, need I post the IRA flag they have most recently flown) is disgusting and stinks of subtle bigotry.

Everyone is entitled and furthermore justified to complain about the criminal element that exists amongst the Rangers support, but when people decide to draw comparisons with the Celtic support with cherry picked articles (Rangers have also met Manchester United in the Champions league, 2003, without any incident from their travelling support iirc) you are being nothing more than a blinded bigot and turning something that taints football clubs all over into some petty catholic vs protestant scoreboard game (something journalists love to turn the screw on as well) that completely misses the point.

Lastly this is a kit discussion thread, keep it on topic in future, if other people aren't, don't open a loving stupid petty "my fans are better than your fans" can of worms in response to it.

Outrespective fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jun 17, 2009

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That west ham keeper top is absolutely gorgeous to me.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The Sun has posted their worst XI of football kits for those who want to invest in some nostalgia.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2497034/Our-worst-XI-of-the-most-tasteless-kits-in-football.html

I didn't realise Villa had such a horrible strip in 94.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shrapnac posted:

The 1991 Manchester United kit is class, I dunno what the Sun is talking about. The rest are universally terrible though. If I had to pick a United kit it would be the blue/black tiger stripe one from 1992/93.

91 is hella ugly I'm afraid I agree with the sun here :(

It's like a blue and white static noise.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Looks like a bad pinstripe shirt.

Something you'd wear to the golf, or an interview you didn't care about.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yah that Man City third kit is the run away winner so far this summer.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Semprini posted:

Seen suggestions that it's this:

That isn't too bad.

In fact I like it, is it criminal to like that?

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Spurs design, with added off-shoulder ball gown/clown bib accents. I'd write more about how I don't like it, but it doesn't deserve it.

Hello sailor.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hecko posted:

Is this real?

Ok now the Getafe shirt if my new fave if that is real.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

w00bi posted:

I like it.

No tit panels?

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GravityDaemon posted:

The picture of what Im assuming is Ibrox over my beer gut would look marvelous, Im sure.

Goram had a beer gut too.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He wasn't called the flying hippo for nothing.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I loving loved that top so much I used to own two of them.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I also think the Man Utd Home looks fine, then again anything is an upgrade on their kit from this season.

Wanna see the new Villa kit, someone make it happen.

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Naaaaaah that can't be the shirt, it's sensible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrespective
Oct 9, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pissflaps posted:

I got this season's best football shirt for my birthday. That's a Middlesbrough FC shirt, in case you hadn't got the memo.

Perhaps you could post a picture of your beard modelling it, perhaps on the roof of your domicile.