Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Sunderlands new Home Kit:

Between the massive BOYLE SPORTS logo and the rather lovely embossed badge I think this is pretty poor. Still, I'll have to get used to it I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Some Clown posted:

First Linfield, now Glentoran. What is it with Irish teams and pre-roast publicity shots?

Guy on the left has to be a goon

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Ka0 posted:

New Sunderland goalie shirt

might have been classy were it not for the BOYLE: BOYLESPORTS LOOK ITS BOYLE, OF BOYLESPORTS thing.

I think it's sexy as gently caress regardless of the BOYLESPORTS logo

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

New Sunderland away kit. Really undecided on this, The strip itself looks quite nice but the choice of colours is just bizarre.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Oh boy.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Craiglen posted:

No. What? No. What the gently caress?

It's like.. I don't even know what it's like

It's a solero, clearly

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

ICA posted:

Who are "we"!?

Well judging by who he's replying too I'd say Reading.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Villa and Blackburn away, Burnley home and West Ham gk are the only ones I'd vote acceptable. West Ham gk is the pick of the bunch.

Acceptable? So you think all the others are rubbish? Theres quite a few decent ones in there, Fulham home, Sunderland home (Might be slightly biased here) and Liverpool away to name a few. Of course some are pure poo poo, United and Boltons being the worst of the bunch.

e: Your edit is far too slow

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Hull City's new kits

ugghhhhhhh. Disgusting

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Ka0 posted:

At least it's not as bad as BOYLESPORTS

Hey, shut up. :smith:

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Fat Turkey posted:

Going to ask here again.

I want to find an interesting (and preferably cheap!) red kit to wear, preferably as dissimilar to Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or England as possible. Would prefer a non-English kit.

Currently winning the vote in my head is the Polish kit for £15. Although I'm not sure the one I saw is the exact same design.

But also any cool looking cheap tops that I can buy from the UK would be ace.

http://www.uksoccershop.com/products/8996.html

This is one of my favourite kits, it's partially black though so I dunno if you'd want it

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

thehappyprince posted:

As a heads up..

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews105540.html

Terrible shop.

I wasn't recommending the shop or anything it's just the first link that I saw that had the right strip

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Kiros posted:

Eh, I dunno... ours still looks like something from the 80s.

Honestly this should be our badge:

Just take off the Nike swoosh... sexy.

That's way worse man

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Semprini posted:

Rangers:

thats a loving polo shirt

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

real_scud posted:

Except I'm about 100% positive that the guy on the bottom left is Rooney not an actual dutch player.

Its definately Sneijder

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Since this is the kit thread I figure this would be appropriate to ask: what do the long haired players use to keep their hair out of the face? I know it's always some stringy sort of object, but I can't find one, unless they are just using rolled up tape.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but do you seriously not know what a headband is?

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

+

+

=

:effort: Cheers Umbro

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

wicka posted:

Is this old news? Because it's a nice loving shirt.

First images came out this morning so its pretty new alright. Has an interesting stitching on the stripes

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Nothus posted:

haha, is this a troll?

no its a man with good taste is what it is

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Shrapnac posted:

How is it a scam site? Other than the prices being extortionate anyway.

Because a simple google search shows that theyre no good

e.g http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews105540.html

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

MrBling posted:

Look at this

see how completely awesome it is.

looks like a training kit

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

What was everyone's favourite kit of all-time from their club?

97-99 Home Kit

Was my first ever kit too, fancy that

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Lets all post our teams kits and claim theyre the best

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

I like sunderlands shirt its nice im not sure if its the best though maybe youre right

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Daniel posted:

I think I unironically prefer the old crest design for every team in the premier league.

Even Im not sure if I prefer this one to the new one, I like them both

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Quite possibly the worst Sunderland related kit Ive seen in my life

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

You honestly didn't know what the number 3 looks like?

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Sunderland training kits look tidy

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

How do I invest in Africa?

With your credit card details and account number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

You'll be quadrupling your investment pissflaps it's all perfectly legit