Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

2006 Chelsea goalkeeper jersey, my one true love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.
New Chelsea keeper shirt looks awesome in my opinion, more than makes up for that loving mesh poo poo.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

st0rmjunkie_xl posted:

Any reason why they based the design on a bikini?

Fat Frank needed the extra support for his moobs.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Guitar_Hero posted:

Besides being money-hungry bastards, is there an actual reason why Chelsea are having three all-new kits again? Didn't they just get new ones last season?

Also, considering how good their current strip is, to have it change to that is one hell of a step down.

How dare a business try and make money. SOULLESS BASTARDS.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

c0burn posted:

Thinking it's a business is pretty soulless

Well if you think otherwise you end up going broke. While I'm sure Roman and Kenyon are the REALEST of the REAL FANS, I don't think they want the club to hemorrhage money, and shirt sales are good source of income.

Plus Adidas might have something to do with it.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

c0burn posted:

You are never going to make a profit anyway. If there was any sort of sense in the world you would already be broke.

As I recall if Roman wasn't so trigger happy with sacking managers, we'd have broke even at least.

But Liverpool is definitely owned by people who are in it for their love of football right? And thank god they're financially sound and don't go around defaulting on loans or anything.

Oh wait. :smug:

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Ka0 posted:

Am I the only one who read parmo at the bottom of his shirt?

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Shrapnac posted:

Literally the post after the picture.

I am goddamn blind, thank you for alerting me to my need for a new pair of glasses.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Hoover Dam posted:

Oooh, I like that a lot.

edit: Hey, anyone want me to start a Scarves and Other Dumb Team Merch thread? The thought crossed my mind yesterday when I realized my household for some reason has 32 scarves lying around.

My Chelsea wall clock says yes.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Ka0 posted:

Hows about you queers help me find larger versions of these instead:

(01:59:45) (taters) bayern is just using women to model the new kits now
(01:59:46) (taters) http://sports.163.com/photoview/00BU0005/42729_03.html
(02:00:08) (Rhgr) they look like loving barbie dolls
(02:00:21) (Rhgr) wouldn't ride them into battle

Enjoy.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.
gently caress another season of bra-shirts, Pieman can get his support elsewhere.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Dudley posted:

And me, the only idiot who turned up in the traffic cone goalie kit.

Bahahaha, should've picked up an 06 goalie one :eng101:

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

CAMiasm posted:

i need cech-y headgear. i'm a beginning player, and i headed a massively high ball today resulting in a terrible headache :smith:

You're doing it wrong, if you use your forehead and attack the ball, won't hurt. This obviously takes technique and practice, but you don't need a scrum cap like Cech, as already stated he has a fractured skull and would probably die without it.

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

CAMiasm posted:

yeah, i emailed the guy to get the tracking number. mine is also through usps. it was shipped 5 days ago, but it's still in hong kong :(

European airspace hasn't been that..acessable recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twoiism
Sep 10, 2008

Ever present.

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

What was everyone's favourite kit of all-time from their club?

For me it's defo the 00-02 kit that adidas made for them. Simplicity at its finest:

Rhgr posted:

2006 Chelsea goalkeeper jersey, my one true love.

In other news, bought the new Chelsea keeper shirt today, I can look forward to being called "Limey" for the foreseeable future.

Twoiism fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jul 23, 2010