Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

JungleMan posted:

I got mine today :rock:. It's glorious. Numbers and letters look perfect. The nice person in China wrote "Gift" on the customs slip so no duty payments.

Ordered: May 27th
Shipped: May 31st
Received in :canada: : June 22nd

Where in Canada are you?

I placed an order on the 10th, I guess I'll get mine by... Canada Day ish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Just got my package today.

Ordered June 8th,

Received July 19th.

I'm absolutely ecstatic with the way these came out. 90$ for 3 shirts and a pair of matching shorts? I ended up getting a new home with Skrtel on the back, a 2009 Champions league in white with Torres on the back and an England world cup jersey with Gerrard on the back.

Considering around where I lived, they jacked the prices of England shirts up to 175$ each, this is very good.

Absolutely amazing.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

fgwsss posted:

Apologies if anyone asked or answered this already, but does anyone know where to get a cheap version of the Spain away jersey with the star on it yet?

I got one from Soccer Triads just last week.

They delivered it pretty quickly too, under 2 weeks.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Lowden Swain posted:

Brings out the hook even more.

Cannot unsee.

God damnit.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Fitting that the best EPL team gets the best Kits.

They're beautiful.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Whos the go to replacement for SoccerTriads (Or SoccerScorpion whenever that happened)?

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

I think you'll find the FC in Toronto FC stands for First Champions because they're the first champions of the MLS Cup in Canada.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

I like new kits every year. Hockey changes their jerseys maybe once every ... 15 years and it gets boring really fast.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

brocked posted:

Every micro stripe on the sleeve is an Arsenal Fan TV's guest's tears

It's like Conor McGregors "gently caress you" suit but instead of "gently caress you" it's just "I'm tired, Robbie"

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

hello i am phone posted:

poo poo club but excellent kit.

V's and Hitachi name a better duo

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

I have a bit of time so I want to present to you the plucky little Canadian Premier League away jerseys that Macron released like last week:
They're all black and they each feature (some to a stretch...) some prominent iconography from around the city they play in.

Athletico Ottawa - obviously has the Parliament Hill stuff:

York 9 - ITS NOT TORONTO YOU GUYS ITS YORK LOOK AT THE MAP:

Valour FC (Winnipeg) - Provencher Bridge, Canadian Museum of Human Rights, and Fort Garry Place

Pacific FC (Victoria) - Fisgard Lighthouse

Cavalry FC - Rocky Mountains - I don't know, they're a poo poo club.

FC Edmonton - Alberta's capital Legislature Building and splattered blue oil spill

HFX (Halifax) Wanderers FC: MacDonald Bridge - They're the second coolest team

And finally, reigning champs and best team in the league: Forge FC (Hamilton) - Gore Park Fountain - which looks a lot like the CN Tower on their away jersey.

They're going into their second "season" with a tournament starting on Thursday entirely on PEI and Macron has released some really fun jerseys the past 2 years.

Here's the coveted trophy they play for - It's called the north star shield and looks suspiciously like the microwave plate I'm missing after that one party we had in Uni that got a little out of control:

Slotducks fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Aug 11, 2020

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Spuckuk posted:

Forge FC kit looks proper

Mine's in the mail now as we speak! Delivery status: Expected yesterday.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Canadian Premier League Champions Forge FC are playing against this tomorrow.
Phwoa.

https://twitter.com/limeno_oficial/status/1318921439345561601

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

WTF is Eastleigh doing on their tarps?

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Standard Charter typically matched the accent colour of the jersey for each Liverpool Jersey. And I guess the bonus it isn't a (direct) betting company

Including these ones:

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

belgend posted:

https://twitter.com/ClubBrugge/status/1420384044689203201?s=19

What's with this trend to no longer announce all shirts at the same time

why get 2,000,000 unique visitors once when you can get 1,400,000 unique visitors 3 times spread out over the course of 6 weeks.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

City's Away and Third kits are always incredible. Why can't Liverpool have that same track record :(

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Tsaedje posted:

Halves and quarters are sadly under represented these days too. At least we seem to be mostly through the era of kit manufacturers doing everything in their power to do anything but normal stripes
you want quarters? we got quarters for ya

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nike showing why they didn't make Canada World Cup Jerseys

So so bad. Oh my god.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

sick photoshoot too - 2 keylights on 45° let's leave the marks on the floor and the roll in shot up top

👍👍 good one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Mohamed Salah to UNITED? Shock transfer rumor stemming from LEAKED United '25 THIRD Kit