Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

Oh Em Gee posted:

This, a million times this. There are still football firms in those clubs that actively try to hurt/maim each other. For gently caress's sake do not tell any Ajax fans you like Feyenoord or vice versa or else you might get your teeth kicked in.

Ajax fans aren't likely to kick your teeth in, it's the feyenoord fans you have to look out for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

Fists Up posted:

Those new chelsea/adidas kits remind me a lot of the Australian rugby union tops. with the but uggly piping and weird shapes on the front.

AZ wears Australian rugby tops:

Click here for the full 640x427 image.

and last years was this one, from quick.

it's a big step up from this one:

(and the UGLY UGLY UGLY umbro kit we had prior to this one)

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

Nyarlothotep posted:

I don't really like the lighter shade of red on the home strip, I think the darker red they have now looks better. The black away shirt looks good though.

I liked the gold and black 3rd kit this year. The lighter shade is indeed not how it should be, but we keep the white sleeves and that's good.

there was a dark blue away kit with white sleeves last year that was cool looking as well.

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

Messyass posted:

So Ajax, PSV and AZ all have black away shirts for next season, and Feyenoord had one a while ago as well. How creative.

it's like an online game where people can choose their skins, the black ones are always the most populair.

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

Some Clown posted:

Bolton in 1884. :gay:

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

Some Clown posted:

^^

Why is a goat trying to mount their badge? :aaa:

it has been doing that for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

Dudley posted:

Or indeed because they just look good, although that doesn't explain that chequered monstrosity.

Which led to the dutch nickname for the Croatian team: The Divine Towels. :)