Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

ibroxmassive posted:

Here
Haha I'm glad someone made the joke before I did.

I think Gerrard's the only Liverpool player who's house hasn't been nicked though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Der Shovel posted:

EDIT: oh wait you already said your Chelsea Soccer Triad is exactly like your authentic one, so I guess this is all covered already :blush:
There's a few other sites like that and the general consensus is that they're all actually legit shirts, they just get them directly from the manufacturing plants so they're retardedly cheap. Think I know whenever I have to get my next jersey that's for damned sure.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Looks like the blue pint-stripe Arsenal away kit has been confirmed and I think for once I might not actually buy the new kit because I find it staggeringly ugly. Maybe seeing the team actually play in it will change my mind, kind of like the old gold SEGA away kit from 01/02

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Akileese posted:

I'm debating whether or not I want to get one of the new Arsenal away kits. Kitbag has them for $60 and they start shipping at the end of June. Shipping is shockingly reasonable for overseas prices.
If you get letters on them know that they're not the normal felt kind and instead are cheapo plastic ones.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

This is the only way I can easily get all of them in the same shot.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Outrespective posted:

You know if I was single and I had a wardrobe like that, I'd prolly still be single.
Thankfully I have a wardrobe like this and am not single. And my wardrobe looked like that when we first started dating.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

harperdc posted:

looks like you have all of the Arsenal shirts from this year back to at least 01/02, including the thirds. Good work good sir :golfclap:
I have almost all of the shirts going back to the early 90's. The one I'm missing that I really want is the tractor print shirt. But of course because it's so infamous for being so ugly they go for quite a lot on ebay whenever they appear.

Ka0 posted:

This is probably this forum's version of wall_of_anime/shelf_of_games.jpg.

Edit: are you a short sleeves purist?
Yeah I an because I live in Florida and there's almost never any need to ever wear slong sleeve shirts. The one I have I think I got because I picked it up in the Arsenal shop for something like £10 and I couldn't pass it up.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

GutBomb posted:

By tractor print do you mean this one? - http://unprofessionalfoul.com/2008/10/good-bad-wtf_22.html
or this one? - http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yivKygLlpf8XC86eliyNCA

The top is probably what you mean, but the bottom one could be construed as tractor print i guess...

I have the bottom one and never wear it.
Second link is blocked by work but the top one is what's considered the Tractor Print shirt because it looks as if a tractor tred went over it.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Oh hey look we came out with a new 3rd kit and it's another loving ugly white one.

edit: Look here's a link to more pictures of the ugly kit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

real_scud fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jul 1, 2009

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Directorman posted:

Are you guys kidding? My god I hate that Arsenal has a kit that good
You only think that because the only team in London that should be wearing a white jersey is Spurs. We should never have any white jersey at all, and to now have another is retarded.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Guitar_Hero posted:

And Fulham, be fair.
I know Fulham has one, but theirs is usually white and black, not completely white like Spurs.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Funso Banjo posted:

Holidaying in Florida. I think European soccer shirts have become compulsory. I saw 3 people (seperate) in Grimsby Town shirts in one day.

Grimsby Town.
Did you do it in Orlando because if so it doesn't count since British people loving love Orlando. So most of those were probably Brits visiting the states.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Grez posted:

90% of English people who have ever been to America went to Florida and Florida only. The other 10% went to New York.

When I went to the US last year whenever anyone at work asked where I went on my holiday and I said "America" pretty much all of them went "oh, Florida?". Most English people have no concept of going anywhere on holiday that isn't a beach or a theme park. Florida has both!
I know, and while sometimes it's interesting because of the jerseys you see on people, I don't get it. I mean yeah we have Disney here, and there are beaches, both of which are hard to come by in England, but if I was a Brit I'd want to say visit the Rockies, or the Grand Canyon, any place that has geography that you'll never ever see in Britain in a million years.

Then again I prefer to spend my vacations in a cold and damp country getting piss drunk and screaming with some 60k other people.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

TheNakedJimbo posted:

I live in Orlando and work at a miniature golf course about fifteen minutes up the road from Disney. About 2/3 of our customers are English, and quite a few of them do wear jerseys out and about. Also an unholy number of them are from Birmingham, and down to the last man, every single one of those have been West Brom fans. I haven't met another Aston Villa supporter the whole time I've been working there.
Sounds like you live near me, now let me come play putt-putt for free damnit!

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

TheNakedJimbo posted:

Only if, in the spirit of this thread, you come wearing a jersey.

And yeah, it is a pretty rad job.
If it's a gameday then yes, I'm wearing a jersey, so I will come on Wednesday evening!

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Directorman posted:

I take back what I said

Angola's is seriously amazing :swoon:
:wtc: is that sticking out at the bottom of the jerseys.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Nothus posted:

What

No way that's loving real, no. loving. way. Or at least no way that's their outfield kit.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

You can get the US away jersey now

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Akileese posted:

I've never wanted a possible fake to be real more than this. I really want this to be real.
I'm pretty sure every Arsenal fan everywhere wants this to be real.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

ibroxmassive posted:

Which team is that?
China

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

harperdc posted:

From what I remember reading on here, they're almost indistinguishable from the real deal. Seems like they're counterfeits being made in factories with the real materials, but not on official time. Also, be sure that you're a men's size medium or extra large, 'cause I think those were the only two sizes :v:
Except they're not really. I ordered one of the Arsenal away-blues thinking it'd be decent since everyone says they are.

It was loving terrible. The badge was completely wrong, like they had someone attempt to draw the Arsenal logo by hand and then stitched something from that design. The premiership patches weren't right and the name + number on the back could've been right, but they were the cheap heat-pressed vinyl numbers instead of the fuzzy ones that you normally get.

All in all a pretty poo poo shirt that I doubt I'll ever wear and I won't get anything from them again.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Looks like Pompey is doing SOMETHING right: next season's kits by Kappa

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/Kappa-New-Kit-Partner-824.aspx
Good god the goalie kit is terrible

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

c0burn posted:

Fake kits own
Hahaha that's loving awesome

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Bobby Digital posted:

Not real because the real ones have the regular badge on them not the cannon as it was confirmed by someone who's seen them.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Fag Boy Jim posted:

so yeah

i don't know either
Good loving god it looks so fake I don't want to believe it until I see some sort of offical pictures.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

TomSellek posted:

Anyone gonna get this shirt?

What the gently caress

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

SporkOfTruth posted:

They're loving LA Lakers colors? Jesus christ, Nike, what the hell is wrong with you.
That one actually looks..decent-ish. The other one just looks awful and looks like someone just inverted the colors in photoshop

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Giving SoccerTriads another chance with a new order of a US Demps home jersey.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

msj817 posted:

I ordered this exact one last week, if it gets here before I go on vacation I'll give you preview pics.
Cheers. I'm hoping the US one will be better than my last Arsenal one I got from them because it was awful.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

The Flying Clog Wog posted:

Yeah they're pretty cool I think! Not sure where you can actually get them?

Except I'm about 100% positive that the guy on the bottom left is Rooney not an actual dutch player.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

ICA posted:

[ignore this] my triads order has been shipped! Shouldn't take 8 days to get to Glasgow from Northampton should it?
I know you said ignore, but you do realize that they're actually getting shipped from China?

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Grievo posted:

I will be wearing my Demspey kit to play football in today.

You're all massive faggots who care too much about how you look.
Amen. I wear a jersey on gameday if I haven't jinxed us, and out of season I'll wear it whenever the gently caress I want to. Who cares if someone on the internet said you were a twat for wearing them, do whatever the gently caress you want.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Bemis posted:

Hmm I always thought swans were mean.
You thought right, they're loving viscous animals when provoked.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Steves Asleep posted:

I'm not sure whether this will effect anyone here, but if you're waiting for a not-strictly-official football shirt from abroad then you might be waiting a while.
Good thing I don't live in England!

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Irish Thunder posted:

Me neither, but what if it routes to England then the US?
Why would they go in such a stupid way to get to the US when they could just ship it freight across the Pacific? I really, really, really doubt anything is going through England to get to the US.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Gold and a Pager posted:

It also doesn't have the "don't tread on me" slogan with the snake curled around a ball on the back side of the federation patch.
Haha I've had my away jersey for a few weeks now and never noticed that there on the patch.

For the Arsenal kids on Triads someone pointed out to me the surefire way to tell they're fake. They hosed up the crest. On the real one the blues taper down, but on the fakes there's a blue ring around the entire thing. Seems like something pretty simple to get right, but they haven't, and all their preview pics even show it as well.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Alex_DeLarge posted:

Do you mean this:

Soccer Triads on top, ordered direct from Eurosport underneath.
No, on the authentic one look inside the actual jersey, behind where the badge is sewn on. There'll be a snack along with DTOM inside the patch stitching.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

this, so excited about the home kit now. if its the same as that but red with shite sleeves i'm going to run out of players to put on the back of the 10 i'm going to buy
This, according to Arseblog who's seen the final home and away kits, is pretty damned close to what the new home should look like.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Scikar posted:

It's proper white sleeves again like Arsenal's kit should be instead of over the shoulders which is a pretty significant difference actually.
Right, it just boggles why we had to go to a few years or idiotic shirts to come back where we started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Dear Sergio posted:

you're right it's exactly what the 06-07 shirt looked like. actually i think that is a shot of the 06-07 shirt.
Nope, neck and sleeves were different then.