Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Hamburg SV third kit gets me hot

Colombian team Boyaca Chico play in lime green checkers, fruity Croatia if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
I forgot one of my favs, Dynamo Zagreba

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

harperdc posted:

I would love so much to have a short-sleeve one of those shirts. I have one that's earlier and one of the Dreamcast-sponsored aways, but man, loooooooove the home shirt from those years.

Subside sports had one but it sold for £190.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Collector nuts will drive any item's price up provided there's a ridiculous demand, I don't know.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Directorman posted:

How could I miss this thread?

I love, love England's new kit.

And the current USA one :swoon:

Is white over navy blue going to be the definitive USA stripe? I wish you guys would stick with one template for more than 4 years.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Post more kits

3rd kits that look ok

Barcelona

ManU

Liverpool

Real Betis

3rd kits that are not so hot

Sevilla

Real Madrid

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

They're goddamn football shirts, youre not wearing them to look fabulous at the Milan fashion parade.

edit: what's wrong with teal and bondi-blue?

Ka0 fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 10, 2009

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

new celtic kit has plaid shorts

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

luvd posted:

is that the new home!?

away

I mean "aah-weh"

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

When nike added red to Arsenal's sleeves I gave a loud outcry and sat down to finish my tea.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I thought you hated bright spotty colours.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

esperantinc posted:

The rumored new Liverpool away kit I posted a couple pages back was legit:

This current Adidas trend of extending the bottom waist lenght has to stop. Untucked, even the small size looks like a toga.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

ibroxmassive posted:

Do the Blackburn kits ever actually change? :confused:

Sometimes the blue part goes on the left, sometimes on the right...

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

st0rmjunkie_xl posted:

Some facts:

In the eyes of most chairmen, football is a business. Which is fair enough to some extent, if they does lose touch with reality and expect fans to start throwing hard-earned cash to watch rubbish week in week out for no incentives (see: David Sullivan's expectations of Birmingham City fans for the last decade).

In the eyes of a handful of billionaires, football is a toy. They can buy and sell who they please without any real interest in making profit - it's all about boys with toys, trying to buy a Champions League winning team. Chelsea have widely been reported to make terrifying losses in a business sense, which doesn't matter too much because they've had so many cash injections from Abramovich's own wallet. The worrying part for Chelsea is when that dries up, as the club is anything but self-sufficient. Selling shirts, however, is a way of broadening their brand. That's the main intention - to be the most successful and best branded club on the planet. And clearly that's working, as everyone here is talking about buying their new shirt as and when it gets released - the extortionate price tag is supposed to convince you that somehow you're probably getting your money's worth.

To fans, if you perceive the game as a business, then you've got the complete wrong end of the stick. The game is suffering enough because of the money-men, and when the fans start accepting it and even encouraging it, it's a bad sign. When fans consider their club to be a business rather than a team, then the game is dead.

shut up, post more kits

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

Looks downright reasonable compared to Austria.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Austrian shirts in action

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

The boob-manbreast mesh template is real. At least I think Ive seen a couple of MLS teams play on it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

It's infantile and not very stylish but so is wearing a kit in public, so the point was moot.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

hecko posted:

Look at me! Look at me! I'm here!

edit:
This year Real Potosi from Bolivia used this in Copa Libertadores

6 sponsors, 4 more on the back, 3 in each sleeve and a couple more on the shorts.

Campos made his own keeper uniforms from his textile factory. He's OK.

More Real Potosi of Bolivia kit

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

The new 1899 Hoffenheim kit from Puma is simply
fascinating

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Football shirts are ridiculously overpriced as it is, I don't mind paying for them from the source.

What's the safe way to remove vinyl lettering from a 100% poly jersey?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Reminds me of this classic gem:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

New AC Milan shirt has a collar

I will likely buy the next Inter kit because it looks boss

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I have a 1997 Lotto Milan shirt and it too has that overlap thing. But in black so it doesn't stand out much.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Collars are classy. It's what I like most about the new England kit.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

There's a Bassano shirt there too for £15 which was quite nice:

It's the Germany euro 08 template. The neck piece is absurdly tight because of the bottom non-stretch fabric.

GravityDaemon posted:

I think the bwin deal ends after the 09/10 season. Soon in any case. Then we'll be sponsored by paddypower or something equally silly.

FLY EMIRAET 1!"!

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

ibroxmassive posted:

I can't have been the only one shocked to find out that Catalonia has its own TLD can I?

worldaccordingtoamerica.jpg

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Hows about you queers help me find larger versions of these instead:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Sie sind sehr schönes.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Grievo posted:

Barca away

That looks classy as gently caress

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Necaxa's shirt entry on "Spot the Sponsors"

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Oh Em Gee posted:

For gently caress's sake, are Latin American clubs THAT poor that they need that many sponsors to keep them afloat? Jesus.

Mo money betta playas

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

New irish team Linfield away shirts

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Zurich posted:

These two shirts hold a special place in my heart.

Embroidered sponsors need to come back, gently caress this vinyl poo poo.

Edit: except those two are actually flock stamps.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Some Clown posted:

Gabriel Omar Batistuta wore this model.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

The latest barcode victim, FC Köln

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Or a stock trader.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Barcelona has never had a good kit because red and blue are a terrible stripe combination.

*buys garbage bag liverpool shirt*

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

New kits for Aberdeen FC of Scotland

Misread this as Bolton, it's actually Boston United of america

another picture of that Nike fake shirt

Spurs teaser image for upcoming kit

Hibernian FC JESUSLOOKATTHE SIZE OF THAT COLLAR

Also Kitbag has begun selling Barcelona Winners Range Items (china plastic memmorabilia) so go ape if thats your thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I literally have not a clue about US soccer