Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Watching the game now, but I thought people would like Espanyol's away kit for this season. I think its slick even with the goofy sponsor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Irn--Bru posted:

I've bought quite a few tops from soccertriads, as have most of my mates. The quality is top notch. I think they get them straight from where they're manufactured since they're based in Thailand. As they're definately not fake shirts. (I compared my soccertriads Chelsea home shirt to my "real" away shirt and they were exactly thr same.

They charge £1 to get a squad players name printed from the dropdown box. If they don't have the player in the list, or you want a custom one, they charge £2.

They did gently caress up the spelling on a friends surname once. They put Leterier instead of Letelier. He emailed them and they sent him a replacement for free and he got to keep the mis-spelt one too. And as I just said they don't seem to have printed my porto top properly. But apart from that, all the other shirts I've ordered from them have been fine.

Usually takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive after I order. But shipping is also only about £2. Unless you use googlecheckout I think, in which case it's free shipping.

I'd reccomend them.

How does the lettering look on them? I'd like to get a Frankie Hejduk USMNT jersey and I don't want the letters to look goofy/wrong.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Hoover Dam posted:

The US ones, what you watch for on the fakes is the stars on the badge--all the fakes I've seen had the stars as solid blue (not blue/white) and it's a dead giveaway.

I'm just so sad I missed the huge deal worldsoccershop was doing a few months ago. They have the home kits on sale now, but I'd really rather have the away (horizontal lines make me look fat :gay:).

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Kwagga posted:

I'd just put it in here. I doubt there'll be a whole lot of shirt talk left to do soon.

I second this. I wouldn't mind seeing people's wall scarf collection.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

oop double post.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

How is the sizing on nike replica kits? I want to order this right away but have never ordered a non-bootleg nike kit.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

I meant more along the lines of "do they fit a bit small or large". For example. Uhlsport kits run SUPER small, while adidas run pretty big.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Farchanter posted:

Does anyone have any experiences with Copa Football? They're making replicas of the 1950 U.S. jersey, which is awesome, and their labor record is a fair sight better than Nike. I might pick one up if the quality isn't terrible.

I ordered one, I'll let you know. I'm very excited for it.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

AHHH THE FRENCH posted:

Lille have replaced Eden Hazard with dickies:

They're sponsored by Skrillex? How creative.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Chas McGill posted:

Need suggestions for a cheap and preferably astonishingly ugly shirt to wear to work 5-a-sides. Even better if it's an obscure foreign strip or has sponsorship from a strange company.

Either of Barca's new kits from a knock-off site.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Guitar_Hero posted:

I give this box 2 out of 5, it's minimalist but so much so that it's literally just a plain cardboard box, it gets a point for the gold foil embossing on the inside lid.

That's a p. nice shirt though.

I can't see myself getting the authentic kit honestly, but how is the fitting on authentic Nike kits? I have an Adidas authentic and XL fits me just right if a bit snug.

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Real Name Grover posted:

Man, Columbus got some loving poo poo-rear end shirts this year

To be fair thats just a t-shirt. It's still bad, but its just a t-shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KabukiJoe
Nov 19, 2002

Real Name Grover posted:

Ah, OK. I wouldn't have put this one past whoever the hell designed their piss kits.

What's amusing is that the objectively horrible new away kit is slowly being embraced by the fans in a its so bad its good way. Unfortunately this will backfire and whoever created that monstrosity will think they did A Good Thing.