Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002
new home, old colors, same Arsenal

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Chivas Gudalaraja have pretty unique shirts, and I'd love to get my hands on one:

If you are in the US and have a Ross near you, they just got a shipment of jerseys in. Saw quite a few Chivas tops for ~$25 (not that one, so maybe last years?). Picked up a PSG home for myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

GutBomb posted:

No shirt is more beautiful than this. I'd love to find a long-sleeve version (I only have the short sleeves)

Click here for the full 960x1280 image.

That's my favorite modern Arsenal shirt. To me it just screams Bergkamp.

I have this one...

However, as a rule, the only football shirt I wear in public (other than to workout) is this...

The only other one I'd make an exception for...

edit:
\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chuggo posted:

Lots of Arsenal fans hate me for it but I actually really like the maroon shirt:

That's a training shirt, but the Highbury commemorative season shirt is pretty awesome.

pimpslap fucked around with this message at 15:36 on May 6, 2009

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

saihttam posted:

Sorry for asking but I don't wanna scroll through this thread full of shirts again - anyone got a link to a good shirt shop?

Just got an order from Bornprosper, which I guess is the former Jomzajung/Bestway4you. Positives are they accept PayPal (so your CC # doesn't get stolen) and they have full size runs (or at least more than just M and XL). I got a last year's long sleeve Arsenal away and a Dutch away. Sizing seems about right (M= US Medium, maybe a smidge bigger). Both seem to have proper fabrics, badges, etc. The only thing that makes me think "fake" is the size/care tag on the inside side seam looks "off" and the felt backing inside the shirt and behind some of the embroidery (like the Nike swoosh) seems to be untrimmed (if that makes sense). Don't know about their name/number/patches as I didn't get any of those. Delivery took about 2.5 weeks from Thailand to Colorado.

pimpslap fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Sep 18, 2009

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

luvd posted:

Never. I'm still gutted I haven't got one of the 06 Highbury shirts but they're all really expensive now.

Yeah, that's the modern one I really regret missing out on. Really prefer wearing the cotton retro ones day to day though. Love my long sleeve 60s/70s home and just got the short sleeve 71 cup final for Christmas.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

Nothus posted:

There's no way Emirates lets their logo get shrunk down that small.

Heh, it's not like they can just not pay, they already did.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002
I bought a couple from Jomzajung, now BornProsper I think, and the quality was decent on them. A long sleeve yellow Arsenal from last season and a Holland blue away. Everything looked good all around except the finishing. Like the felt backing on the badges wasn't trimmed down, but that was really the only fault I found with them.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

Those photos are hilarious. Lampard, Cole, and Kalou look like hobbits, Malouda's got an infini-smug expression, Drogba and Cole look like they are wearing unitards, and Terry's nonchalant flex pose is just too much.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

Tzen posted:

I'm not sure if we all went over this and I missed it, but..
Besides Soccer Triads & Jersey777 are there any other sites that sell the real deal jerseys on the cheap?

I've used BornProsper/BestWay4You before with good results. They also take Paypal (or at least they did back when I ordered) so that's good if you're a little paranoid with your credit card. Jerseys are the same as all the other "real" fakes... 100% accurate but with untrimmed threads here and there, etc.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

harperdc posted:

umm...k.

Leaked new Inter home kit?

the 1990s called...

Like it. Works since there's not much contrast difference between the blue and black, would be a bit seizure-inducing though if done with white stripes ala Juve.

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002

Wenger KnowsBest @wengerknowsbest
Fans will love our new traditional purple away kit. One player wore purple socks when Dial Square first played in 1886.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pimpslap
Nov 27, 2002
I'm just going to link the whole gallery cause this might be the most hilarious throwback kit photo shoot ever.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152846244321091.1073741855.11106436090&type=1