Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flapper
Dec 20, 2002

Just reminiscing about the 80's.
I got 4 Reading kits, the current home one is my favourite

Also, the Sydney FC from a couple years ago is also delish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flapper
Dec 20, 2002

Ka0 posted:

New Sunderland goalie shirt

might have been classy were it not for the BOYLE: BOYLESPORTS LOOK ITS BOYLE, OF BOYLESPORTS thing.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have a problem with sponsored kits? I don't mind them, it fills in the space and gives the clubs money, but I know others like to keep the integrity of the kits.

Flapper
Dec 20, 2002

ibroxmassive posted:

The only problem I have with the Sunderland one is the way they cut out the background on Boylesports. Either have a flat addition or do something other than randomly leave in whitespace on O's but cut it for L's.

Looking at it now that is annoying, goddamn I didn't even notice until you pointed it out :argh:

Flapper
Dec 20, 2002

Bacon of the Sea posted:

The Reading away kit is green, in honour of our 1/3rd Irish team.

Shame to announce it in the same week we're expecting to lose our Irish ints to Prem teams.

:(

If only they'd update the friggin website with this sort of news once in a while so people like me could keep abreast of goings on.

I do like the sound of green though, as long as Puma don't gently caress it up with those stupid neck lines.

Flapper
Dec 20, 2002

Bacon of the Sea posted:

The best ones I remember of late I think everyone else hated though, the Spurs centenary 50/50 one and their chocolate away one were nice. I was also partial to the one sleeve a different colour styles.

http://yanks-abroad.com/images/store/merch/300/59mnKa.jpg

That was my favorite Reading one for years (waffle fail).

I love the last season one with the gold trimming, it was great. It was good when they stopped doing the blue side panels, my first shirt was the Westcoast one with the blue side panels and sleeves, and though I was rapt with it at the time, things have only gotten better.

Flapper
Dec 20, 2002

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Spurs design, with added off-shoulder ball gown/clown bib accents. I'd write more about how I don't like it, but it doesn't deserve it.

Ugh is all I can really muster. Considering last years kit was absloutely beautiful in my opinion, this is such a letdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flapper
Dec 20, 2002

Jaw Dropper posted:

Actually it's turned out pretty good! Simple and nice :)

Will look forward to seeing it in action tomorrow though for a proper look.

Oh I like that.

Have we released a new GK shirt yet? Looking to get one now my main man Federici is in the 1.