Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Chuggo posted:

The 06-08 is my favourite ever Liverpool kit, although this season's grey away kit has really grown on me and become one of my favourites.

Click here for the full 548x799 image.

My favorite too! And the collar is back for the rumored 09/10 away kit, which I love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

The rumored new Liverpool away kit I posted a couple pages back was legit:

I really like it, much better than the gray one from this year. But then again, I'm from Pittsburgh, and black and gold is kinda our thing.

edit: the collar didn't come back after all though.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Just got my order from Soccer Triads. Thanks to whomever recommended them in this thread, top notch quality and the shirt got to me after only placing the order last Monday night. A weeks turnaround time from Thailand? Will order from again.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Pour le Merite posted:

My main worry with poo poo like Soccer Triads probably isn't whether they sell fakes or are slow to deliver or whatever, it's giving my payment info to a bunch of guys running underground Russian Roulette competitions in opium dens.

They do Google Checkout as well. With that they don't get any of your info other than "this guy ordered this, ship it here".

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

beedeebee posted:

I was in Spain this weekend, and when checking out some Barça kits I noticed a shirt with Ibrahimovic's name on it, but it was a shirt of the previous season :psyduck:
And also, all the Barca shirts I saw in tourist shops had a rubber crest on them. I thought that that was fake, until I saw the exact same shirts in the airport. I really was convinced that the crest was embroided, and not some rubber thing that looks like it belongs on a keychain...

I've always heard that the embroidered crests are just for replicas, and the on-the-pitch kits have heat pressed ones. Could be waaaaaaaaay off though.

Speaking of something like that. The first Liverpool jersey I bought a few years back (the home one with the collar), the letters and numbers are some felt-ish material. All the others I've gotten have just been heat pressed like the sponsor on the front. What gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

CubanMissile posted:

If you think that's bad you should see the grades of pointyball jerseys. And the prices. And the people who wear them.

I pay just as much for my "pointyball" jerseys as I do my football jerseys.

Mind you they are all bootlegs, but still!