Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The adidas kits in this thread make me very glad that Celtic recently extended their kit deal with Nike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Grez posted:

Quelle difference?
One of those teams is more successful than their sponsor.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The Celtic kit is being listed as an 'international away kit'. This may mean we're getting a new domestic away kit too, but I don't know.

Like it matters, if it's not hoops I'm not buying it. (Unless they bring back the bumblebee kit)

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Ka0 posted:

Hibernian FC JESUSLOOKATTHE SIZE OF THAT COLLAR

Both kits useless for away games against Celtic.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Flapper posted:

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have a problem with sponsored kits? I don't mind them, it fills in the space and gives the clubs money, but I know others like to keep the integrity of the kits.
I don't have a problem with the per se, but I'm a bit of a traditionalist and prefer mine to be sponsorless.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Trin Tragula posted:

New OFFICIAL PROFESSIONAL GAME referee shirt:

With AttwellVision background!

JingleBells posted:

Scottish refs have the best sponsor, Specsavers!

Best remove that FIFA logo...

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

JingleBells posted:

I'm trying to figure this out, I've GIS'd several scottish refs and they all just have a FIFA badge on and specsavers badges:
It was a reference to the original picture being of Iain Brines, who's been dropped from the FIFA list for being poo poo.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

Now that's customer service.
The gift certificate is cursed.

In the coming weeks, your skin tone will get darker, and you'll have an irresistible urge to wear tiny shorts, really tight t-shirts, and generally look like a homosexual. When people come near you, your body will involuntarily convulse and you'll find yourself on the deck. When you don't hear a whistle, you won't be able to stop yourself gesticulating wildly at anyone nearby wearing black. Eventually, you'll morph into a giant vagina, and everyone shall call you Cristiano.

The moral of this story: Never trust customer service departments. They're always up to something.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

Boro's new kit, the first from new kit maker Adidas, modelled by everyone's favourite player.

I don't like it.
Reminds me a bit of whatever Star Trek movie it was with the stupid uniforms. (All of them lol)

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Craiglen posted:

Hull kit is growing on me now, bit by bit
Just like a fungus.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

ibroxmassive posted:

Rangers are in Group B for Umbro designers it seems. Hello Blackburn and West Ham fans.
Seen suggestions that it's this:

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Rangers kit confirmed by leaked pic:

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

ICA posted:

No one interested in Celtics bumblebee then?
Already pre-ordered, without sponsor.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

luvd posted:

Newcastle third kit. Why on earth do they have a third kit?
Because that's what big clubs do, even if they've been temporarily inconvenienced by a reverse promotion adjustment.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Partick Thistle away. For when you're so embarrassed about being the west end of Glasgow's sympathy team that you want to camouflage yourself. In amongst some gay concrete.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Craiglen posted:

Wore a Hull City shirt to the Camp Nou and got enthusiastically shouted at by a man and woman passing by on bikes with Hull accents saying "We're 'ull city fans too!"

That was weird.
I was visiting a friend in Skye a few years ago, and was walking along the main street of Broadford (population 620 or so) wearing a Green Bay Packers jersey. A car slows down as it passes us, and an American voice bellows out the window "Go Cheeseheads!"

That was a very bizarre week in general.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

euroboy posted:

Alex Ferguson will still be managing Manchester United in 2024.

Cyborg Alex Ferguson, that is.
"Refbot2000, your internal clock has malfunctioned"

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

New Scotland home

Decent basic template, utterly ruined by the stupid pattern on the front, and the numbers that look like they're in Comic Sans.

Edit: Jesus gently caress, refresh before posting.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

WhaleFarmerJohn posted:

Imagine if you will, eleven Rocky Balboas staring you down on the pitch. - Puma Uniform Exec

Imagine playing eleven 60-year-olds. - The opposition, between bouts of laughter.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

c0burn posted:

Fake kits own

For most Scousers, surely "You'll never work at all" would be a better slogan?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

ephex posted:

FC Bayern Munich shirts 10/11

Not confident of winning the CL this year, are they?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Rangers:

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Best bit about the 1860 top? It's reversible.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

ephex posted:

wow thats not really an improvement at all :v:
I know, but they could play the first half in the boring stripes, then come out for the second half with it reversed.

Actually, could they do that, since it's the same jersey?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

harperdc posted:

umm...k.

Leaked new Inter home kit?

the 1990s called...
Someone who sees that while drunk will have their mind blown.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

grvm posted:

It's either that or an eagle brandishing a shotgun, take your pick.
How about a Tyrannosaurus in an F-14?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

So last season, Celtic brought back the bumblebee, one of the best away kits we've had. And it now appears to have been ditched after one year. For this monstrosity:

Honestly, what the gently caress? That's vile.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

TheVertigoOfBliss posted:

Why have both Hibs and Celtic gone for a green away strip when the only time they actually need an away strip is against each other?
Is there not some rule about having to wear each strip x times a season? The regular away will also get worn at Hamilton and Kilmarnock so the 3rd (likely the bumblebee) will get worn at Hibs and in Europe (so 1 more game then lol).

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Kiros posted:

Anyone having as much fun as I am with the Nike Kit Builder?

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikefootball/en__EMEA/kitbuilder

Tried it, saw it has that retarded solid colour panel on the back of hooped / striped jerseys. No thanks.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Fists Up posted:

The ones in the early mid 90s really didnt make a lot of sense. Very very thick and heavy and very very baggy. Was so easy to grab someones collar and throw them down....but I guess they were thick enough to offer protection from a boot scraping across your ribs.
Why tight-fitting clothes are a good idea in rugby, visual proof edition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_f5Rr93v_Q

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Raptor Jesus posted:

new sweden shirt

That kit rules.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

I'd assume this is next season's Celtic away.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Hibs home:

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Celtic away from earlier confirmed as 'not a goalkeeper's kit':

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

To be fair, Celtic's home kit is such that we'll need an away kit for anyone else who's got hoops / stripes with white in them, like Hamilton or St Mirren. The green kit was fine for them. We disregarded Hibs because I'm pretty sure teams playing in Europe need to have 3 kits, and the 3rd was fine for Hibs matches. And also because Hibs are cunts who should not have their actions or opinions taken into account.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Parkettpolitur posted:

So we got ourselves a new shirt...

Wait...

Oh gently caress off

You should have the team enter the pitch to 'Bela Lugosi's Dead'

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

real_scud posted:

Christ that's ugly
So's the kit.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Shogunner posted:

STOP EVERYTHING

:flashfap:

Loving the 2nd kit there.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Flannel kits. Nice work, everyone.
Next season's sponsor text: Git R Done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The SARS Volta posted:

Yarrrrr

Oh say can you see us copy Hamilton Accies?