Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

So when is the silk screened dragon print kit coming out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Needs more flames

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ka0 posted:

Putting Beercelona in this page in case someone missed out

gently caress I'd buy one of these in a heartbeat and I don't give two fucks about La Liga or Barca. Shits hot.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

We're going to be called the Toongerines :(

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Directorman posted:

England's kit isn't boring! It's the best kit in World Football right now

World Football (tm)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Thought something awesome had came out, just a bunch of people arguing over the USA badge again. :psyduck:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Nothus posted:

The home uniform for field players is just as bad. Belt buckle and fake muscles? Who thought that was a good idea?

Looks like a Transformer's face on the kit.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Nyarlothotep posted:

They've now been officially announced on the liverpool site: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/shop/kit?ncid=store_preorder_newhomekit_splash_25032010

I can't really comment after Newcastle's orange creamsicle away, but god drat.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

CAMiasm posted:

i need cech-y headgear. i'm a beginning player, and i headed a massively high ball today resulting in a terrible headache :smith:

short length change from 95-96 is depressing. i much prefer shorter shorts :gay:

edit: the 09-10 change even more!!! longer!! we aren't playing basketball here!

ps: basketball should have jerry west style short shorts :colbert:

You realize Cech wears his headgear because he had a fractured skull? Some Reading player tagged his head going full tilt.

Edit: Steven Hunt, thought so.

Literally Lewis Hamilton fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Apr 15, 2010

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Click here for the full 1190x893 image.

I have this from http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/ awhile ago. :clint:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

GutBomb posted:

I have shirts from teams I'm not a fan of. I don't have shirts for any teams I hate (ok, I dislike inter but I have one of their shirts). I like soccer shirts. I'm not gonna claim to be a fan of some of the teams I have/want shirts of (Inter, Marseille, Aston Villa, Germany) but I can still want to wear the shirts because they are nice shirts.

you buy tops to actually wear around? really?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

GutBomb posted:

The inter shirt is from 2008 and just looks nice, the marseille shirt is the cool argyle away number they had in 2009, the villa shirt is their away from the season before last, black and blue, and the germany shirt just looks awesome. I don't really have any strong feelings either way about any of these teams or their results. Just cool looking shirts. Maybe I should have said Man City's 3rd from last year because it's an awesome shirt without being tainted by the stink of victory.

I live in the United States where wearing soccer shirts around isn't considered "chavvy"

I just like wearing cool shirts.

I live in the US and if you wear jerseys around like they are a regular shirt you're just as bad as the guys in the anime shirts.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Fag Boy Jim posted:

it's a cool conversation piece in a country where following football is a niche thing

You keep saying this but it's not true. Nobody goes out in a jersey unless they want to look like a douche.

Especially if it has a name on it. Doubly if it has your name on it.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

wicka posted:

That's just flat out wrong, plus the stigma associated with having a player's name on a shirt only exists outside of the US because every single other jersey you buy has a name on it.

I'm talking in public. Not a game.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

You should buy a shirt for a country you don't give a gently caress about because ____

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Benadryl Brownie posted:

Well Newcastle's home kit is finally official. It's not very exciting to be honest.

Hate the collar. Dreadful.
Puma belt buckle nonsense is poo poo.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Francostein posted:

Also see the Cleveland browns, who are so lovely even Americans don't even know who they are.

everyone knows who the browns are, they just laugh at them

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

the posted:

what's the name of that guy with the huge rear end mouth

hamsik?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

ZeeBoi posted:

Rapid: yes

Red Bull Salzburg: :gonk:

Get SV Austria Salzburg instead:

loving snazzy.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mandalay posted:

The star on their badge seems to indicate they've won something, unlike a certain other group of magpies

Intertoto, bitch. :colbert:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The supposed Puma kits for Newcastle are dogshit. This years is pretty bad too.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

tetsuo posted:

NUFC kit revealed. Steve Harper looks suicidal.

keeper:

This is loving awful. The gold puma logo, the horrible stripes, the sleeves, argggh.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

He looks like he's sucking in a gut in that Villa kit.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Looks like he's crying with the black dots on the shirt. Suitable for getting knocked out in the Group stages.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Nice, but you can tell that adidas kinda rip offed the 2010 USA basketball uniforms' idea

What are you on about

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Tsaedje posted:

Beautiful, like a Creme Egg

Can't unsee this

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Who is that player?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Thank gently caress.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Why do you want a GK jersey?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Peanut President posted:

Wait why are they on a pier in america?

Must have had a friendly with Cardiff

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Christ its so dark you can't see the gradient. You're terrible at this (also fat)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

I bet hes got his name on the back too. Smdh.

I bet its Champions 14

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Allyn posted:

The new Lazio shirt is straight outta 1986 and I love it

Thassa nice kit

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Real Name Grover posted:

Obvious fake but we can dream and all

What the gently caress is wrong with you

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

mackintosh posted:

Some manufacturers have really hosed around with their sizing charts over the years. I still have a very old Tommy Hilfiger shirt I bought way back in 2001, it fits me perfectly and it's a size M. I also have a 2015 TH shirt I bought a week ago. It's size XL. Not that I'm defending American fatties, but sizes seem to have shrunk quite a bit lately. I suppose this is what we get for accepting human being fashion designers and their ideal image of the skinny androgynous fucktoy.

Yeah no. Vanity sizing happens to men's clothes as well, everything is bigger now.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

T Bowl posted:

Bit off topic but no that's not really true. Tight clothing is way in fashion in the States so everything is smaller now than it was a decade ago. Most men's shirts that would have been the same size as a Large in 2005 now need to be sized up to an XL for the same fit because of the slim/trim/fitted trend that's been happening.

The style has went back to more late 70s early 80s fits.

If you're buying something marked as slim fit/athletic fit sure. If you're just buying a "regular" shirt the proportions are going to be larger.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

XBenedict posted:

I can't seem to find the words.

i'd buy this

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

mackintosh posted:

I wish I didn't get the reference

I blocked it out until now.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005