Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Ka0 posted:

new celtic kit has plaid shorts

I am gonna get me some of those, they are bad rear end! I am surprised my lurking goon friend Our Man in Kircaldy has not posted in this thread since he owns something like 80+ jerseys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Irn--Bru posted:

That barca one is gross. The orange one that is. Didn't they used to have something similar?

They had a bright orange one I picked up when they played in Houston. I freaking LOVE that shirt, and I have it without the logos, so double awesome.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Posting the new Scotland kits. Not because I give a rat's rear end about Scotland's new kits, but because starksfergie does and I kinda love him even if he is too much of a "luddite" to post pictures.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
The San Antonio Scorpions have revealed their new kits designed exclusively for us by Nike :)

I think they're pretty drat sexy.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

What's with the MSN butterfly on the back? They one of your sponsors?

It's the logo for Morgan's Wonderland, the reason the team exists, and where every penny of profit goes to. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Meh, it's a training kit, who cares if it's ugly?

Though if it's an indication of what the actual kit could look like then :lol:

They haven't had a decent looking kit in like 5 years.