Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

This thread is for posting pics and discussing sexy football strips that turn you on and give you a boner when you wear them. We could also discuss new kits and leaks and poo poo.

A few of my recent favorites:

The current Chelsea away shirt

Germanys Euro 2008 shirt

Inter Milans curent away kit

Portos away kit. I love the little frog dude, what other teams have him on the front. I know there's a few.

For some reason I like simple kits, usually black or white. I'm boring I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

duggimon posted:

Play much golf in that shirt?

My best mate always wears that shirt when we play 5's or 7's and everytime he skys a shot I always shout "FORE!"

Man I crack me up.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Rhg0061r posted:

2006 Chelsea goalkeeper jersey, my one true love.

Definately one of the best Chelsea keeper kits.

But it's not orange enough..

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

This one is loving great, need to find somewhere to buy it!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Refs should always be in brigh yellow. Or pink.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Psycho Pie posted:

I can't find a decent picture of it, but I love Udinese's blue away jerseys with the eagle this season. It's a nice nod to their friulan location and makes me happy as a fellow northerner.

This one?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Well, the new Chelsea home kti was revealed today and it was indeed the one shown in the leaks a while back.

Looks like poo poo :(

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

As much as the home kit sucks, I hope the leak of the away kit is just as accurate because it looks awesome:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Chuggo posted:

Jomzajung

Anyone ordered from here before? How are the shirts?

I was gonna order a couple next week from https://www.soccertriads.com which is what I normally use. But that other site posted is even cheaper.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Call me crazy but I like it

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Which Puma one has a few Pumas positioned like they're falling off a cliff or something? 'Cos that poo poo's funny.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Just ordered a Porto home shirt with Hulk on the back :D

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

w00bi posted:

The Chelsea white away that was leaked looks to be true. Better pictures are out. I really like it, it sort of looks like a sports polo.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/10-kits/chelsea-2009-2010-away-adidas-shirt-leaked.html

I like it. Doesn't seem to have the stupid mesh tits that the home kit has :mad:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

st0rmjunkie_xl posted:

Is there an option to buy it without the hand grafted onto the hip?

Good point. Last thing I want is to get hit in the hip and give away a free kick for hand ball.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Yeah I meant the titty mesh.

In other news I got my porto home top in the post today. To show my support of hilarious football nicknames I got HULK on it. It's awesome, and is a really nice fit.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

God drat, after wearing the porto top I ordered from soccertriads for one day. The letters and numbers started peeling off and just came right off. Hasn't damaged the actual top but I like numbers and names on mine :mad:

Emailed them to see about a refund or replacement. Hopfully they'll do what they did when they mis-spelt my mates top and just send me a new one without having to send this one all the way back.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Oh Em Gee posted:

You have names and numbers on your kits? How old are you? 12?

I have a couple without names and numbers that I'll wear when I'm out and about. But all the kits I wear when I play have names and numbers, what's wrong with that?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Still don't get it. Nearly everyone I play football with ranging from age 20 - 30 have numbers and poo poo. I didn't realise people got snobby about crap like that.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I will admit I hate it when you see folk with poo poo like 'BIG BOB' or 'BAZZ' on the back. But that's because they tend to be chavvy cunts.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Grievo posted:

Calm down bazz.

You have a top with Grievo on it I bet!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

beedeebee posted:

I had never heard of soccertriads before this thread, but I definitely want to order some tops from there. Are you talking about actual players names? Or just custom names and numbers? And how is the service for this site? Is this a common problem?
Sorry for derailing this thread :)

I've bought quite a few tops from soccertriads, as have most of my mates. The quality is top notch. I think they get them straight from where they're manufactured since they're based in Thailand. As they're definately not fake shirts. (I compared my soccertriads Chelsea home shirt to my "real" away shirt and they were exactly thr same.

They charge £1 to get a squad players name printed from the dropdown box. If they don't have the player in the list, or you want a custom one, they charge £2.

They did gently caress up the spelling on a friends surname once. They put Leterier instead of Letelier. He emailed them and they sent him a replacement for free and he got to keep the mis-spelt one too. And as I just said they don't seem to have printed my porto top properly. But apart from that, all the other shirts I've ordered from them have been fine.

Usually takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive after I order. But shipping is also only about £2. Unless you use googlecheckout I think, in which case it's free shipping.

I'd reccomend them.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

The lettering all looks fine. Apart from the rare problems with printing I mentioned above.

The letters and numbers are all the official fonts and stuff for each league.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Apparently the actual kits that the England team wear are tailor made for each player. Shame that doesn't come with the replicas!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Ah, that's pretty cool actually. I didn't know that.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

For anyone on the fence about soccertriads, I'd like to add that they have excellent customer service.

I emailed them yesterday about the letters peeling off my new Porto shirt and someone emailed me back this morning saying that it was their last Porto shirt, but I can keep it and they'll send me another shirt of my choice for free.

Bonza!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

That barca one is gross. The orange one that is. Didn't they used to have something similar?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I've bought 4 or 5 shirts from Soccertriads over the past year or so, as have most of my mates. So I wouldn't worry about dodgyness. I also compared my soccertriads Chelsea top with my "real" one and I think Russ is right in thinking that they're just cast offs.

In other news, even Umbro know that the new Hearts kit is really poo poo. They don't want anyone to see it.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I don't even mind so much the colours. It's just the chevron doesn't flow onto the sides or the sleeves or anything and looks daft just plopped on the front like that.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

w00bi posted:

I like it.

I love it. But it isn't out until the end of august :(

After seeing the away kit in the friendlys and in jjb it's really grown on me. And I'm gonna have to buy one tommorow when I get paid.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

The away one doesn't have tit panels either.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I'm gonna buy a boro shirt this year, to show support for my Dad. And Pissflaps.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Been to Florida :(

I was about 12 though so it wasn't really my choice. Bough the marshal mather lp and some jnco jeans while I was there. Whoppa.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Still waiting for soccertriads to get the chelsea 3rd kit in :mad:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

theyre both a bit poo poo but i like the idea of letting the fans choose between a couple of options

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

most of the dodgy sites always seem to only have M and XL. must be the only ones they make after the factory is shut.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

w00bi posted:

Chelsea's kits come out Thursday.

There's no way this is real, but I would buy it in a heartbeat.

please please please be real

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

And here it is.

Better than the tit-flaps

yesss, im really digging this. No more stupid bra. The red onthe collar is a little strange looking, but I dont think it makes the whole kit look bad or anything. Cant wait to see the away and 3rd kits.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

c0burn posted:

The red is to remind you who's really a big club.

Well 2 out of the current top 4 do wear red i suppose

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

CAMiasm posted:

speaking of soccer triads..

it's been a week since i ordered my xavi shirt, and they haven't done anything since charging my card minutes after i ordered! :argh:

soccer triads has always taken a couple of weeks to deliver to me. if you have any problems just email the guy though. he's pretty sounds and has sent free shirts to me and a couple of mates any time we've had problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

oldman posted:

yeah, I'm overall happy with my soccer triads order. I didn't opt for any printing though. The guy responds to emails pretty quickly.

I got printing on a top last year and all the letters and numbers peeled off after a couple of days so I emailed the dude and he said I could have any shirt with printing free of charge. He didn't even ask for proof. So I got to keet the original shirt, now with no printing on it, and got a different one for free.

Havent had any problems with the printing on any of the others as well.