Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

You can't touch our beaver. :canada:
New kits for Wolves, and hopefully longer than a 1-season stay in the Premier League this time:

Home:

Away:

The red stripes are quite the change, most of the time the road/change kit is black, or white with black, apparently it's a nod to history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

Grez posted:

Aren't wolves shirts supposed to be gold rather than flourescent tangerine?? Can't imagine their fans are overly impressed with the change.

Yeah, it's supposed to be "old gold", and in looking at it compared to some of the other shirts, it looks about the same, maybe a touch brighter. I have a home shirt from 00-01/01-02, and while it's tough to compare an actual shirt to a picture on the screen (or, at least it is for me), the new shirt looks a bit brighter than the one I have.

The website notes that both kits were designed with supporter input, and that the response, at least when they were unveiled at the end-of-season awards dinner, was positive. Though I'm thinking at this point, they could have come up with a polka-dot pink-and-lime green kit, sponsored by Al-Qaeda, and it would still sell like gangbusters, because it'll have Premier League patches on it.

On a couple of looks, I actually am starting to dig the white away kit, and if I actually pull the trigger on buying one for next season, it'll be that one.

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

Save Russian Jews posted:

Also, if you're going for a big club (Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, AC Milan, Inter Milan), check Dick's Sporting Goods. I found a rack of jerseys in each store with those 5, and sometimes Real Madrid.

You can also get some national team shirts there, though supply might be lower now that the World Cup is done, I've seen Spain, Argentina, Germany, the US, and the odd Portugal/Italy/South Africa shirts at the one near me. Plus there's always odds and ends, I found a Bayern Munich shirt, and some Celtic tops there too, and they had the new Liverpool shirt last time I was there.