Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Kwik posted:

New kits for Wolves, and hopefully longer than a 1-season stay in the Premier League this time:

Home:

I like the design. Looks classy, but they should've chosen a better orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Yo, those are actually last seasons kits. Next season's is bloody awful.

You're right about them being robbing cunts, though. The kit the season before was the same except for really minor details(stripes reversed and trim colour) and they want you to pay £40 for it.

The away kit is never used, always the third.

Here's the new kit. You can't really tell in this picture but the sleeves and the main part are actually different shades of red. Vandanel say they're fixing it. I say Vandanel are poo poo, let's get a proper maker.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Some Clown posted:

So 90 quid for the 3 shirts - is a season ticket for them even that expensive?

Cheapest adult season ticket is £280.

Dunno how that compares with the other Championship teams.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

It doesn't count as a mascot unless he has the replica kit on. That's just a goat in a coat.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Ka0 posted:

Watford have already decided on their new stripe. Incredible how well it looks in design, will have to comment again once theyve produced a model

Are those ankle socks or are they designed to be worn solely by my mum?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

So I guess anyone playing Watford next season won't be wearing black shorts..

Click here for the full 600x750 image.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Comlink posted:

meh

gently caress, Swansea fans are having a hard month. Maybe they'll look better when Scotland and Bodde are wearing them??

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Bland posted:

http://www.uksoccershop.com/products/8996.html

This is one of my favourite kits, it's partially black though so I dunno if you'd want it

As a heads up..

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews105540.html

Terrible shop.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

ibroxmassive posted:

West Ham and Rangers are apparantly the B team for Umbro, as you can see with the home West Ham Kit.

that is so 90's

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Jollzwhin posted:

We don't like it either, and most fans favour a return to the old badge

although we have been promised that we will get the Manchester coat of arms on our kit when we get to a final, as is our tradition. (I'm sure someone will again make a snide comment about how long that will be).

Is the ship on land or is the sea green?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

ohnoyoudidnt posted:

So after we fail in the quarterfinals yet again, what tactic will we have left to convince ourselves we'll win the next World Cup?

"This is the best group of lads we've ever had"

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Was Taters posted:

I actually love the Russian one but you'd better be in great shape to wear that one.

Finally I have my reason to start working out..

Bless you, Russian football shirt.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

I heard it was going to be retro like the home kit and based on the 1966 kit but with a v neck. Read that on football shirt culture.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

The problem is that with it not having a collar you will be effectively wearing a slightly thicker than usual t shirt with a star and an england badge on it. For £45.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

That is crap.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Actually looks better without the brooding glamour shots

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/10/11-kits/england-world-cup-2010-umbro-away-kit.html

The darker sleeves look a bit odd, like.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Nyarlothotep posted:

The new Feyenoord kit has it, so they probably are. Apparantly they're supposed to be inspired by boxing shorts.

If they really want shorts inspired by boxing they should go for some nice 3/4 length sequined ones with tassles and a poo poo load of sponsor logos. That would look mint.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

How the gently caress do York get Nike while we're lumbered with cunting Vandanel

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

ignore

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

The socks are cool and the swans seem to like it :)

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Have any Nike kits been released that have hoops?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Nice. I hope ours are like that and not the Celtic one which has some lovely rear end pattern on the hoops.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Doncaster Rovers. This is our first time having a proper big name kit maker ever really so after suffering with Vandanel and Carlotti for years I'm pretty excited, patterns or not.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

monkeytennis posted:

Yeah as long as doesn't look like where's loving Wally:

Yeah whatever, mush. That looks awesome.

Stick the viking on it and then ruin it with 15 sponsor logos and mmmgosh you got yourself a shirt brewing.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Also a reminder that this was last seasons kit so anything would be an improvement. Vandanel needed loving asking twice to make the sleeves the same kind of red as the shirt. I mean really.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

England shirts are £20 at sports direct now

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

New Donny kit:

The stripe under the number is weird with it being thinner and I wish it was full hoops but other than that I think it looks pretty slick.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Ours has a better red :colbert:

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Macron??

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Thirteenth Step posted:

WBA's is the same, expect we have a gay sponsor in the middle which is a big red house with a stupid big phone number

Fuuuuuuuck

They've put a loving phone number on the kit?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Pissflaps posted:

The one you've all been waiting for

Looks like a rugby kit.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

poo poo kit, that Man U one. It's like they couldn't decide if they wanted to go retro or not and in the end just settled for a red top with a white collar.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

calcio posted:

Oh snap, just got a mail about the new United training range gear. Love this new track jacket and am placing an order now.

The badge ruins these. They should've just done it 1 colour like on the old away kits.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

GravityDaemon posted:

http://www.uksoccershop.com/categories/5_299_363.html

Pretty pricy though.

Pricey and that site is scam site and will rip you off

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Doncaster Rovers have literally never had a good kit. We went straight from the awful zig zags everywhere designs to just plain old bad kits from unknown brands. Even our new Nike kit is just some generic thing you can get for £15 plain at the Nike shop.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

SteadfastMeat posted:

So Leeds have a new away kit and it's quite nice. Another one to add to the 'stripes done properly' pile?

That's hoops, mate.

Also, lol at that massive collar and the sleeve logos.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

What am I missing that's supposedly so great about that badge?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Pissflaps posted:

How is it possible for a relatively small club like Chelsea to achieve such international popularity?

Obviously a lot of Americans have descendants from Chelsea

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

poo poo the green and white hooped top is going to clash, best put the green one on. :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

So what was the deal with those kits? Were they designed to hold sweat or did someone just gently caress up somewhere along the line?