Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

To be fair Man U have basically been using it as their 2nd kit this season, I've seen it so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Besides being money-hungry bastards, is there an actual reason why Chelsea are having three all-new kits again? Didn't they just get new ones last season?

Also, considering how good their current strip is, to have it change to that is one hell of a step down.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Ka0 posted:

The newest Ajax kit from Adidas has those goddamn annoying stripes again on their shoulders, but the collar is class:

You're never, ever going to find an Adidas shirt without those, you know. Unless you're Johann Cruyff.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Ka0 posted:

This looks really good.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Bacon of the Sea posted:

I don't know why we relase details/pics of our kits so late. I think it was via a throw away comment in the Evening Post that we even know the away kit will be green. I've read elsewhere it will be hooped as well.

I think we've done all right for home kits in recent years and hope that hoops make a bra top impossible. Away kits on the other hand have been loving apauling. First it was Pompey's away kit, then the black kit of doom, then the orange. Hopefully this one's going to be beau.

I dunno, that blue/dark gray away kit you had a while back was quite nice I thought.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

real_scud posted:

You only think that because the only team in London that should be wearing a white jersey is Spurs. We should never have any white jersey at all, and to now have another is retarded.

And Fulham, be fair.

edit: I just had a proper look at those photos and who the gently caress thought it would be a grand idea to have what is basically a loving Spurs kit as our third kit?!

generally I prefer fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jul 1, 2009

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

We can't talk about how good City's kits are for the whole loving thread, mate.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

euroboy posted:

Wow, Toure hasn't been wasting any time.

I like the pixels where they photoshopped his head in. It's classy.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

What is up with those weird red stripes on the sleeves of all the Nike kits?

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

calcio posted:

Really like this. I'd say it's better than their home kit, mainly because it doesn't have that loving stupid power-web X thing across the back. Seconding the Poland love as well.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

Swap out the redcurrant for blue and it would be p decent.

This. I don't know why the gently caress Nike has such a loving hard-on for using redcurrant in all the kits since the 06 ones, but it needs to loving stop.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

luvd posted:

Arsenal wore redcurrant the first year they played at Highbury.

I'm not stupid, luvd, and I didn't have a problem with the 06 shirts. I have a problem with how they've tried to use redcurrant in a bunch of our kits since - the 08 away, the current stripes on the home kit and now on this thing.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

luvd posted:

another more recent mock up, looks like we're gonna have a very simple traditional kit

Will retire my 2007 home shirt if this is legit, because that kit is class.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Gonna buck the trend here and say the Germany home, the embossed pinstripes on the one side are classy as gently caress. If I hadn't already gotten a new Holland shirt I might have been tempted myself.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Would have preferred blue trim myself to be honest but it's alright. Miles better than that blue shite we had last season and at least it's not loving white.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

I like the new Arsenal kit but this

would have been even better.

would have loved that :(

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Fag Boy Jim posted:

fyi this has been confirmed as the real one

Yes yes yes. Time to retire my '07 kit, cos that one is gorgeous.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

the posted:

Looks like I'll have to pay extra to get this shipped to the states....

Needs more orange. That's the best thing about Werder, their obnoxious away/third orange kits.

edit: bit of research reveals that it's the home kit, objection withdrawn

generally I prefer fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jul 13, 2010

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

MrBling posted:

Look at this

see how completely awesome it is.

hmmm

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

w00bi posted:

Mesh didn't look good on the Chelsea shirt and it certainly doesn't look any better on the Arsenal one.

All of Nike's shirts recently are like that; it's just what the material is like.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

And Newcastle thought they had it bad.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Tsaedje posted:

Isn't it just the Chelsea template in red?

It doesn't have that awful white patch on the shoulders at least.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

NattyBo posted:

First official photo of the away shirt

It almost makes up for the horrid home shirt.. definitely going to be tempted to get it, Qatar Foundation or no

It's a black shirt :confused:

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

The scissors logo basically makes that kit.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

euroboy posted:

congrats, nike. you finally did it. the ugliest kit of all time.

What a loving joke.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

WHAT A BREAKFAST posted:

I somehow missed it before and don't know if it has been posted yet, but here are the new Budnesliga kits: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/552620/2/slideshow_die-neue-arbeitskleidung-der-bundesligisten.html

Love the new Werder kits. If I see the home kit around on the cheap I might just pick it up.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

That is some hilarious photoshopping right there.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

poty posted:

Marseille always gets the gaudiest poo poo

I loving love Marseille kits for how ridiculous they are. Would love to get my hands on one of their old argyle kits from a few years ago on the cheap.

The black one with the rasta stripes on it from last season was amazing as well.

generally I prefer fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jul 31, 2011

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

NinjaSteve posted:

Has anyone had any experience with https://shootjerseys.com? They're super cheap and have a massive range, so I'm thinking of buying a few, but won't if they're notoriously rubbish or something.

I've not heard anything about them but holy poo poo those prices are cheap.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

The Namibia kit is absolutely amazing. I can't decide whether that's in a good way or a bad way though.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

partipo posted:

Arsenal has just the right gift for the Arsenal/box enthusiast on your Christmas list.

The Deluxe CXXV Box is a distressed antique box that comes with other boxes inside it. The boxes come with authentic hay and some other stuff.

The most magnificent box so far in this thread.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Transatlantic Gulp posted:

There's more quality in that box than there is when Arsenal are defending a corner or something idk

:drat:

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Hoops posted:

England haven't had a nice kit in nearly about 5 years now, to be fair. This mosaic of the cross that keeps coming up is seriously horrible though. Was it the all-white kit where it had it on the back in tons of different colours?

No, it's the current one with the blue shorts.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

i know it's too early to believe any rumours but no no no no no no no no n on on o no n o

didn't we just have one of these

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Adulterous Hitler posted:

love our new away kit

Would look better if it was just flat green without the darker hoops

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

The SARS Volta posted:

Greece gets best in show; the white Polish shirt is pretty odd looking, with the red box and all

It's supposed to be the top half of the Polish flag, with the shirt being the colour of the bottom half of the flag. See also: Russia's Euro '08 kits.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

rats off to ya posted:

Chelsea's home kit 2012-13

Quality, miles better than the poo poo they've been wearing this season.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

Awfully bold of them to include gold when they haven't won anything this year yet.
I miss the white.

They're just doing Madrid's kit from this year but in blue basically

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

You're all clutching at straws here. That thing is gorgeous.

But I did say that???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

poty posted:

Great kit. Also looks like silver rather than gold to me, which would make it even prettier

You might be right, in the player photo it definitely looks more silver.