Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Newcastle United Shirt. The first one I ever owned. I absolutely loved this and still do. It still fits me. :)

That's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Irn--Bru posted:

Anyone ordered from here before? How are the shirts?

I was gonna order a couple next week from https://www.soccertriads.com which is what I normally use. But that other site posted is even cheaper.

Yeah, I've ordered 3 shirts from there with Names, Numbers and Patches. They were all good quality and the people I've gave them to seemed happy.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

ICA posted:

Fun fact, my brother got me that above home Liverpool 06-07 top for my 23rd birthday (with 'Hugo 23' on the back, Hugo is my sort-of nick-name). That sparked my re-interest in football in general. Also, I was close to buying that grey away top for 15 bangers yesterday.

You only get away with wearing a shirt with a nickname on it because someone else bought it for you, otherwise I'd dismiss you as being a sad oval office.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
That's definitely the best looking Middlesbrough strip I've seen in a long time.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

The SARS Volta posted:

Are those zippers on the Chelsea and Boro shirts? Has that ever been done before?

Man United had a top with a zip on it, but I don't think those are.

Edit: I just tried to search for a picture of said top and found these.

WHAT THE gently caress ARE THESE?

Grievo fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 1, 2009

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

duggimon posted:

Plaid?

Also, that's not a Scotland top.

He's American. Cut him some slack.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Messyass posted:

I'm not American, I just don't do my research.

OK duggimon, mock away.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

duggimon posted:

Why would celtic have a green and white away kit? Isn't part of the idea to use different colours to your normal ones?

You'd think this would make a difference, but it never does. Celtic and Hibs have a habit of releasing away kits with green in them because they're all loving idiots (you included Stuface). Either that or Yellow.

Ugh Yellow.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Irn--Bru posted:

I will admit I hate it when you see folk with poo poo like 'BIG BOB' or 'BAZZ' on the back. But that's because they tend to be chavvy cunts.

Calm down bazz.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

harperdc posted:

seeing the whole thing together, eh, it could be far, far worse :smithicide:

still don't like it as much as even this year's away though.

That's an awesome shirt.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Barca away

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

st0rmjunkie_xl posted:

"I'm just here, jumping for a header, no big deal"

His monobrow is the best though

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Mickolution posted:

That sounds extortionate.

Work out at about £14 a game. Seems standard.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Ka0 posted:

Hibernian FC JESUSLOOKATTHE SIZE OF THAT COLLAR

Also Kitbag has begun selling Barcelona Winners Range Items (china plastic memmorabilia) so go ape if thats your thing.

poo poo kits for a poo poo team. Hideous. Marginally better than the sunshine on leith away kit, but then again throwing numerous colours of paint at a short sleeved t-shirt would look better.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

ICA posted:

Terrible aye. I dunno where it's from though.

That Reebok (I think) one is annoying. gently caress, what was it? God drat it, forgotten.

Useless post is

edit: oh aye, it was 'impossible is nothing', which, again, makes literally no sense and also is allusion towards another nonsensical phrase (nothing is impossible). gently caress off.

That was Adidas and it's a pretty good slogan to be honest.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

:suicide:

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Russ posted:

I just bought from Soccer Triads for the first time on goon recommendations even although a google search for the company seems to bring up some dodgy experience. So if my bank account is now in the possession of Asian gangsters then you all can go to hell you sons of bitches

What did you buy?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Russ posted:

The new Spain top which is my first Spanish national team shirt since the fancypants Euro 96 one with the blue border down the right shoulder. I am buying this shirt to display my support for a team I have no real connections with which has struggled in recent years to hit top form and now only when they are top of the world am I declaring my undying support for them. So this is how it feels...to be a glory hunter...

I'm going to buy the same one and scour gorgie for you.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

The Mash posted:

United are doing new kits across the board this season right? Anyone know when they'll be announcing anything?

The home top is the one with the V. Red shirt, navy blue V.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Craiglen posted:

Any word on the new United kit at all yet?

The home is red with a navy blue V. The away is black.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Has there ever been a case of a player refusing to play/be sold to another club because he despises a strip that much?

Is this a serious post?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Yeah, footballers are arrogant petulant cunts. I could easily see one of them throwing a hissy fit.

OK, then no.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

duckmaster posted:

Nice to see a thread which makes Grievo look like an idiot!

What? How, exactly?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Russ posted:

so i showed up for training wearing my new everton away kit and i couldnt believe my eyes when right there on the field i saw the ultimate hustler. as soon as i ran onto the pitch he said "aw poo poo nigga who designed yo kit, bret the hitman hart". i tried to laugh it off but he wouldnt stop "drat son i aint seen that many pink lines since i drove past the clubs in Canal Street" and then i burst into tears but he was all like "yo busta rear end be reppin Le Coq like yo momma was last night when i came round to gently caress dat poo poo but all i hear is her bitch bout her no-Goodi-Son" and i was like drat

Jesus Christ that's amazing.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

TheNakedJimbo posted:

I live in Orlando and work at a miniature golf course about fifteen minutes up the road from Disney. About 2/3 of our customers are English, and quite a few of them do wear jerseys out and about. Also an unholy number of them are from Birmingham, and down to the last man, every single one of those have been West Brom fans. I haven't met another Aston Villa supporter the whole time I've been working there.

Your job sounds awesome.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

luvd posted:

there's something about that spain one that tells me it might look amazing in the flesh

Anything looks good on Fernando Torres.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

ICA posted:

Why did Germany get individual designs from Adidas?

That's where they originate?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Got my new valencia kit with David Villa on the back today.

:neckbeard:

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

wicka posted:

How much is that red t-shirt going to cost?

£40 or £45 from the official store at Wembley or £55 with Rooney 10 on the back.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
What the gently caress is wrong with the badge on the one on the right?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Irn--Bru posted:

theyre both a bit poo poo but i like the idea of letting the fans choose between a couple of options

Hearts did this recently and it went pretty well.

Like all other things which went well for hearts it only lasted for one season before it became poo poo again.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

And here it is.

Better than the tit-flaps

the red looks quite out of place

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Will Clint Dempsey be wearing the number 8 at this years WORLD CUP!?

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
I've just ordered the USA away with Dempsey on the back. =)

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
really want a Honduras shirt.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Fag Boy Jim posted:

marseille once again has a kickass second and third kit

Good god those are awesome

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Got my dempsey top today :smuggo:

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Yeah there's a number on the front and it's perfect :)

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

luvd posted:

disgustingly bad.

This man has a point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Directorman posted:

Calling fake. The fabric looks too sheen and too stretchy. Nike typically use a more, I dunno, woven and less synthetic feeling/looking material.

Have you seen this seasons kits in person?