Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

I loved the first 4 dark towers (although I was pretty young when I read them, going back they weren't as good as I remembered but still no where near as bad as the rest) and I kinda liked 5 before I got to the end because I thought the build-up was really good. Then I got to the part where all of a sudden men in Dr. Doom masks come attacking the town with loving lightsabers and Quidditch balls. I wanna be mad at King for the last two books, which continued to be absolutely horrible, but I really have no one to blame but myself for continuing to read after the ending of 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU