Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I read it years ago, but just I randomly found a copy of Dreamcatcher on my mom's bookshelf (she likes King, but I can't imagine her reading that one), and it's pretty loving ridiculous.

I finished Duma Key last week, and liked it very much, except for the hints he dropped like, "I never saw [such and such person] again." He did it multiple times. Lame, King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Static Rook posted:

It's cliche' but after the preceding 1000+ pages of crazy poo poo I didn't really mind it.

The thing about King is that even if he busts out a cliche, I don't mind it when I'm actually reading, although afterwards I may think, "Well, that was dumb" and be annoyed.