Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jammiesjammer
Feb 14, 2023
How did yall find Holly? I'm almost finished with it and have enjoyed it but gently caress it's gotten annoying a tad with some of the ramblings from Holly, Emily and Rod. At the same time it makes sense to me with Holly having OCD and how concerning it is to her. It's neat that it feels fresh since the COVID pandemic and all the trump-biden shitshow are ongoing for a repeat irl. I guess that's the main problem I've had with it has it's been very topical to the point it gets annoying so I avoided when it came out because of the amount of publicity around it from trumpers and libs I'm going to finish The Wind Through The Keyhole when I'm done with this since I read half of it and misplaced it in 2019 and love anything Dark Tower.

Will try and give Salems Lot a read in the next month or two since I adored the miniseries as a kid, it was epic so excited to read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU