Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

velcro shoes
Apr 17, 2001

I swear I've been a Portland fan for years. No seriously

Brainworm posted:

Does anyone honestly still use RMP? I've never put much stock in informal, anonymous evaluations -- I'd take my end-of-course evaluations over what comes up anywhere else, since RMP and like sites seem to attract strong and poorly thought out opinions.

there are devices in place for you to challenge or respond to reviews. I've used it for most professors I've had, though I like to wait 6 months or so for.. historical perspective, let's say. I think it's a good way to get a general consensus on a professor before taking their class, but hopefully it's not used in any formal review capacity.

my first undergraduate year I went to a school that did narrative evaluations in place of letter grades, is that something you'd prefer to the system at your school? I had major problems with that system but I wonder how it looks from the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU