Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perturbed Owl
May 6, 2003

What do you consider to be the most respected and influential journals in English literature and, more specifically, in your field?

Edit for follow-up: And how difficult would you say that it is to get published in them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perturbed Owl
May 6, 2003

What do you think about Caliban?

Perturbed Owl
May 6, 2003

Brainworm posted:

My first bit of advice is to approach the Bible like I did. Don't read it cover-to-cover or front to back. Instead, get one of the billion print or online companions to the Bible that list what stories get told and where they appear.
Thanks for this advice. Is there a particular guide/companion that you think is superior to others?

Also, this thread is definitely my favorite on the forums right now. Thanks for making it.

Perturbed Owl fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 11, 2009

Perturbed Owl
May 6, 2003

I know this thread slowed down about a month ago, but I'm hoping that you've seen the Two Gentlemen of Lebowski that was posted over in GBS just yesterday. I'm kinda curious what the thoughts of a Shakespeare expert are on it.