Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

4001 Dicks In Mouth
Aug 1, 2003
I closed today with 20% down and decided to escrow. Main reason being that Wells gave me 5.25% instead of the 5.375% I would have got if I decided against escrowing. Everything went smooth at closing though, the check from Wells was ready and waiting :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4001 Dicks In Mouth
Aug 1, 2003
Has anyone used TurboTax to file their form 5405 for the tax credit? When I did my taxes earlier in the year I got about $2500 back, now after going over my 2008 return again and adding in the first time homebuyer credit my federal refund is at $10,600. If I submit this will I only get the 8k back or will I get that full $10,600. I feel like I might be loving something up with this... sorry if this was already answered but I didn't see anything.