Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbaba
Aug 4, 2006
I took out the single sink in my master bath and had a granite countertop with double sinks installed. I've put in the drain pipes, but the water is draining very slowly.

Here you can see the the left side where I come out of the sink into the P trap. The right sink is functionally identical.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Here's the T and a third P trap that gets me into the wall. The main reason I had the trap was to handle the height difference.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Would it drain faster if I pulled that middle trap out and just ran my T into the pipe on the wall? If the elevation difference isn't going to work with the height of the existing pipes, should I necessarily lower them or could I get some sort of flexible line to connect between the T and the pipe in the wall?

Humbaba fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jun 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbaba
Aug 4, 2006
I pulled that middle P trap and the drains are now much faster. Thanks!