Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
Yay for leaky stuff! I found a leak under my kitchen sink. Could I just take the fitting off and put some teflon tape where the thread is? Is there any thing else I need to look at while taking the pipe off? Thanks

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
Excuse the terrible drawing(using a trackpad). I wanted to put in a wet bar in to an open space in my home. I have running water and drain line that are used for my washer which is on the other side of the wall. The darker line is an exterior wall and smaller line is an interior wall. How much of a pain in the rear end would it be to run hot/cold/drain from the washer area to the wetbar area so I can enjoy my girly drinks? Would it be easier or better to go through the interior wall or exterior? I know there would have to be some knocking poo poo out, but didn't know how much damage there would be.
Here is a really bad diagram:

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
Thanks guys. I'm not heading home until Thursday and will take some pictures then.

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
My brother and I are about to build two houses on our farm land. My parents already have a house to the east of the picture below with a well and septic system. Would it be possible for us to share both a septic system and well? Our houses will be about 320 feet apart on the land. Could we possibly build a larger septic system in the middle and have a well drilled and just run a line from my house to his? Here is an shot of the land. My house will be built on the west point of the yellow line and his on the east. My parents house is directly to the east of the zoom-in shadow.

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
This is family land. Been in family for over 100 years now so I don't think its going anywhere. It will be split up from my parents to my brother and I with lots large enough for our houses, then later on we'll get the rest after my parents die. I honestly wouldn't ever see the land going outside of the family(me, my brother, or parents).

EDIT: Assuming we do separate the well / septic, is there anything that we need to know or do so that they do not interfere with each other?

Dobermaniac fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 4, 2011