Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jet_dee
May 20, 2007
Blah blah blah Nationstates is cool blah blah blah
Do people have any recommended books or online courses which I could look at to brush up on my Excel skills whilst I'm unemployed and looking for work (a lot of jobs for "numerate econ grads" specify being able to use Excel to analyse data and so on)?

I found some helpful material on the Microsoft Support for MS Office, including example spreadsheets, and googling for Excel is a good way to find what some universities provide in the way of online Excel instruction for their students.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jet_dee
May 20, 2007
Blah blah blah Nationstates is cool blah blah blah

ZerodotJander posted:

You can get really far by just going through the Ribbon and learning what all the buttons in it do.

Heh, maybe I should spring for Office 2011 (for Mac) so I can have the Ribbon (still on version 2004 here).