Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I was hoping if someone could help me with this one. I've got a small list of 5 hotels, and a spreadsheet of when 300 different people were staying in the hotels. Each person has the date they entered the hotel, the date they left, as well as the hotel name.

What I'd like to do is see how many people were in a specific hotel on a specific day, so I can get an idea of what level of occupancy we had on each day for each hotel. I've tried several things, but I can't find a quick way to do it, has anyone got any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Worksheet 1
11 columns, but the important info is:
Date Occupied (A)
Month Occupied (C)
Name (E)
Hotel Address (G)
Date Vacated (I)
Month Vacated (J)

One row per person.

I'd like to have a worksheet with one column for each hotel (5 in total), and a row for each day for the last 6 months, approx 183 rows in total. Each row would contain the number of people in each hotel on that specific day.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Thank works perfectly, thanks for your help.