Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hybr1d
Sep 24, 2002

I'm trying to figure out how to automatically calculate some fields in a power bill spreadsheet. The "simplified" box reduces the number of calculated fields, and is the one I am concerned with. H4 (the baseline kWh per month) varies each month. The 101-130%, 130-200%, and 200%+ fields of H4-H7 are all hand-entered. I need to calculate the 101-130, 130-200, and 200+ percentages of the baseline automatically. How can I do this? I have tried starting by subtracting the baseline first, then moving "up" in values but I always get confused. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hybr1d
Sep 24, 2002

Nevermind, figured it out.