Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[

Mark Kidd posted:

If any of you excel folks would like to take a look at a macro/script project I'm working on, this may be your chance to pick up $15 in SA-Mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3221648

Ha ha, I remember you. I sent you a quote once for an online ticket booking system. You never responded after the quote and it all makes perfect sense now. You'll probably shat your pants at the quote. I can't believe you're finding suckers to do your day job for so cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU